[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was a dark ep, even darker than the Hunter J eps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
This was a dark ep, even darker than the Hunter J eps
>>
>>26703803
I fucking miss Hunter J
>>
did they died
>>
>>26703913
Yup, and now they're zombies
>>
>>26703913
Spoinks in the anime can stop bouncing for a good deal of time.
>>
>>26703913
Grumpig had them all mind-controlled and used as hostages, then it'd attack them until Ash gave in to Team Rocket's demands.

Episodes later they take over a power plant and start killing the power in Lumiose, they sho shots of cars almost crashing and a hospital losing power.
>>
File: 1460818851149.jpg (2 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
1460818851149.jpg
2 KB, 125x122
>Spoink bounces around on its tail. The shock of its bouncing makes its heart pump. As a result, this Pokémon cannot afford to stop bouncing - if it stops, its heart will stop.
>These Spoinks aren't bouncing
>mfw
>>
File: Spoink dex.png (716 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Spoink dex.png
716 KB, 1280x720
>>26703951
The dex entry in the episode was stitched together from its Ruby and Sapphire entries to create a new one that conveniently didn't mention the "needs to bounce to stay alive" thing.
>>
>>26704001
They don't mention Sliggoo becoming blind either.
That doesn't stop you from attacking some Spoink in trainer battles either.
>>
File: Sliggoo dex.png (669 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sliggoo dex.png
669 KB, 1280x720
>>26704021
From Pokemon Y:
>Its four horns are a high-performance radar system. It uses them to sense sounds and smells, rather than using ears or a nose.

Literally the same entry, just with the last bit dropped.
>>
Any one else feel like they let a good thing go with that evil malamar?
>>
Grumpig is underated
>>
>>26703803
>current gen episode
>old gen mons episode
what a waste
>>
>>26704120

If they just gave every new mon an episode, the XY anime would have finished two years ago.
>>
>>26704105
I agree. I'm hoping that they come back to be the bonus boss big bads or something
>>
File: wholeroastgrumpig.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wholeroastgrumpig.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>26703803
>>
>>26704120
This episode aired in Japan very shortly after ORAS came out. They usually feature Pokemon from the remade gen in the anime a lot around the time the remakes come out.
>>
Was Hunter J the only person to die in the anime?
>>
>>26704395
Mewtwo killed a bunch of people in the first movie.
>>
>>26704395

The people with her died too.
>>
>>26703913
Anime series is non-canon.
>>
>>26704395
Depending on your interpretation, people said that Cyrus died when Dialga and Palkia destroyed the entrance to the new world. Even if that didn't kill him, unless he got lucky, I'm sure he died at aomw point in there
>>
>>26704951
Isnt Cyrus alive in his own universe though? Or did Dialga and Palkia actually destroy that universe entirely?
>>
>>26704395
Ambertwo
>>
>>26704395
in XY lots of old people die
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.