[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now why on earth would they announce Perfect Zygarde so early?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Now why on earth would they announce Perfect Zygarde so early? You'd think they wouldn't have revealed him at all and he would be come as a surprise later in the the post-game. And since we're getting PZ at some point in Sun and Moon, does that mean we're going to Kalos? Will we be going to Kalos during the man story or post-game?
>>
>>26703693

Marketing purposes

>Zygarde 100% is in the anime
>Sun/Moon will have Zygarde 100%
>Mom!! I NEED to have that ultra kewl Pokémon!! Please buy Pokémon S/M for me!!!
>>
Because it will have zero plot relevance and just be a single small event in the Center/Mart when you transfer over a Zygarde at best
>>
>>26703715
That's the other event legendary though.
>>
>>26703693

It must be pretty important if they went out of their way to let us know it'll be in the game, kinda like how they did with Deoxys in ORAS
>>
>>26703715

>setting yourself up to be BTFO again

Don't do it anon
>>
>>26703705
This
>>
>>26703828
That's all event legendaries nowadays.
>>
>>26703705
This, this, and this.

There's a Zygarde TCG Collection releasing in the next week. Zygarde adorns the most recent tins alongside the shiny Yveltal and Xernas. He's in the anime. They do themselves no good by 'hiding' it.
>>
>>26703693
It's in the movie.
>>
>>26704237
Is that one of the big fancy boxes like Mega Mawile and Mega Diancie have?

>Big ass holo Zygarde card
Call me a goyim and a kid, but I'm a sucker for all that fancy shit. Bought the Mawile and Diancie boxes cause they were my favorite mons
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.