[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3 days left till Tree House game play >5 till an E3 Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: shaq.gif (3 MB, 314x297) Image search: [Google]
shaq.gif
3 MB, 314x297
>3 days left till Tree House game play
>5 till an E3 Pokemon Special
What are you hoping to see next week /vp/?

>inb4 we're just getting Iwanko and Nekkoala gameplay
>>
>>26703577
First one, which will be live gameplay, will likely focus on the very beginning of the game, and will probably include character and starter selection, as well as the Hau battle. They'll probably fit in the new puppy and koala into this part. the special will probably mostly center around GO but will end with a brand new SM trailer.
>>
>>26703638
Go gets its own thing on Wednesday.
>>
>>26703638
Go is having it's own Q&A the day before the Pokemon Special, so likely won't be mentioned much during then
>>
>>26703577
almost 100% convinced we'll finally see the woodpecker pokemon.
>>
>>26704145
>>26703659
Ah, I see.
Well in that case I'm more excited than I was.
>>
>>26703577
>What are you hoping to see next week /vp/?

Something to convince me the games won't be as casualized as XY. I'm not sure how they could show that in a trailer beyond revealing something like difficulty selection but it's the biggest thing I'm afraid of with S&M.
>>
>>26704219
main thing I'm worried about is the post game.
Difficulty concerned me for awhile, but worst case scenario I know the creator of Rutile Ruby and Sinking Sapphire has already said they intend to make an SM hack.
>>
>>26704261
RRSS look good, but there are some things they couldn't fix (yet, maybe the tools will be available in the future), like being handed Rayquaza right before Zinnia with no way to box it, ruining the fight. Same with there being no XY hacks that tone down the rival handholding any.
>>
>>26704261
shit I meant Star Sapphire
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.