[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 1280x720
Gen 8 had graphics like this?
>>
great looking water
>>
File: 2kxmr7LE1qm64.gif (769 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
2kxmr7LE1qm64.gif
769 KB, 245x245
>>26703469
>It takes the NX for GF to achieve a Pokemon game with these type of graphics
>>
>>26703469

It could, if Nintendo create a device more powerful than Nintendo 3DS.
>>
>>26703501
That's why the MH exists.
>>
>>26703512
The MH was a fake. The NX is the only new console.
>>
>>26703469
It would still be reusing the battle models and animations from Gen 6.
>>
>>26703531
Doesn't matter as long as GAME actually learns how to fucking user shaders and textures.

Which will never happen.
>>
>>26703536
>GF
>Competency
>ever improving beyond baseline shit
They need to partner up with another company for this sorta thing, I swear.
>>
>>26703512

I think you meant to say Nintendo NX.
>>
>>26703602
It's okay. Disney is buying TPCi.
>>
This reminds me of Fantasy Life and I would not complain one bit if Gen 8 were like this.
>>
>>26703631
Both are made by Level-5
>>
That would be nice. Gen VI and VII are already trying to go in that direction, it's just the 3DS is a piece of shit.
>>
I don't even need flashier graphics, but for the overworld to appear more vibrant, filled with people and Pokemon.
>>
>>26703498
god i hope the NX is a real console with a nice controller. The gamecube 2.0 even.
Instead of these gimmick machines they have been putting out. I want zelda in glorious hd
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.