[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Zygarde goes straight from 10% Forme to Complete Forme, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 3
File: 718Zygarde[1].png (147 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
718Zygarde[1].png
147 KB, 426x426
If Zygarde goes straight from 10% Forme to Complete Forme, how does the 50% Forme factor in?
>>
The video shows it going straight from full health to almost none, so maybe it transforms to 50% form when it's half KO'd or something.
>>
>>26703390
To answer this, we first need to know how exactly Zygarde goes from 10% to 100%.
>>
I'm too lazy to math it out, but what if the names of the forms go by where the HP is at?

The only thing is that Complete Zygarde doesn't need full health, and there's still the minor two forms
>>
In the video, Zygardog is left at significantly less than half it's hp when it hit by an attack, then it transforms. I guess if it was left it at around half hp it would turn into the snake.
>>
From the trailer it looked like Zygarde's 10% form was hit by Garchomp and brought to red health. But when it showed the complete Zygarde its health was well in the green. So perhaps it was simply edited so it looked like it went from 10% to its complete form. Maybe with a specific item, it will have its form changed based on its HP, making it really strong at full health, but slowly weaker as its HP is lowered. Perhaps it could even loose the Z laser attack if it looses its complete form.
>>
>>26703390
Zygarde 10% has the ability Swarm Change
I'm interpreting this as the rest of Zygarde rushing to the 10% when its at low health to form 100%
>>
>>26703390
>Zygarde left half of itself in Kalos to look after Yveltal because of his I'll-kill-everybody-just-to-be-reborn bullshit
>Alola is actually his region
>>
>>26703528
Actually never mind, I just realized it was at full health at the 10% form so it can't be that. Now when the 10% form reached low heath it seemed an ability triggered, as there was text on the screen before it transformed, did anyone translate it?
>>
Maybe
>11~60% HP
Turns into 50% Forme (10+40=50)
>1~10%
Turns into Complete Forme (10+90=100)
>>
Green Health = 10%
Yellow Health = 50%
Red Health = 100%

Darmantian-Z but better.
>>
>>26703565
So Perfect Zygarde is either going to be OP as hell with a sash, or completely useless if you can't give it a sash for some reason unless you get really lucky.
>>
File: 1465651940253.png (182 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465651940253.png
182 KB, 640x480
>>26703528
Nah mate, do the math. Both max and current HP went up by 162.

What we need is to 10% Zygarde to go between 25% and 50% HP to know if it transforms into 50% Zygarde.
>>
>>26703587
Or you can Sub, or you can be autismal enough to judge what attacks Zygarde can switch into and eat to transform into Complete Zyagarde. This is basically the same idea as Berry movesets
>>
>>26703554
Never played Y, what was Xerneas background? Was it simply there in the basement because?
>>
There's a massive problem with this Zygarde shit.

I like 50% forme, yet hate both Dog and Mecha. If 50% is a forme that's active ONLY when it's hurt, then fuck it. I'm boxing it and never using it. I mean, I don't use legendaries as anything other than box fodder, but still. I want my 50% forme.
>>
>>26703618
The ultimate weapon is powered by life force and Xerneas is the premier source of life in Kalos
>>
>>26703606
Berries sound safer than this though, since it's 25% instead of 10%.
>>
>>26703618
Team Flare captured it from a forest sometime before the events of the game.
>>
>>26703624
People keep saying this and I'm not sure if they're troll posts or people with no common sense. What's Zygarde's ability right now? How does Zygarde transform into Zygarde 100%?
>>
>>26703637
And you'll presumably get a much larger and all around stat boost than a berry so yeah that makes sense
>>
>>26703624
>what is Aura Break Zygarde from XY

>>26703644
>>26703633

I feel dumb asking this after having played Y but then Xerneas is used as the ultimate source for the weapon, while Yveltal is used for...? A way to channel the life force from the other creatures?
>>
>>26703528

So it's basically Archeops 2.0
>>
>>26703661
It's pretty vague. It's not even explicitly said about Xerneas what I said (it's the life pokemon that gives life, so it would power the ultimate weapon logically since it's fueled by life). It's more justl ike they're both extremely powerful and the power is generically powerful enough to power it. As far as I know there is no significant dialog changes about how Yveltal is used over Xerneas. Yveltal destroys things and is appropriate for a weapon used to destroy things, and Xerneas gives life which is appropriate to power a weapon fueled by life force.
>>
>>26703618
It consume life energy just like a Ghost-type Pokemon and when it dies it consumes a shitload of said energy in a large radius, forms a cocoon and hatches from it in a 1000 years.
>>
>>26703559
>>26703528
Right now it's being assumed that it heals some HP when it transforms which fixes up another one of Zen Mode's issues. But we really don't know the details.
>>
>>26703390
Green HP= 10%
Yellow HP= 50%
Red HP= 100%
>>
>>26703657
Not to mention, the transformation is likely permanent. The opponent of a Zygarde will have to take great care to not let the transformation happen, or they'll have an Uber facing them where an RU once stood.

Although now I'm wondering how Core Enforcer plays into this. Can only Complete Zygarde use it, or is it up for grabs for the whole Zygarde family?
>>
SNAAAAAAKE
SNAAAAAKE

OOOOH
IT'S A SNAAAKE
>>
I want an elaborate gattai between the two 50 percent forms.
>>
>>26703729
>Weakness Policy Zygarde
%^)
>>
>>26703390
My guess is that 50% Zygarde becomes 10% when its holding an item (like Giratina & Shaymin) and then when holding that item and health goes into the red, it transforms to complete Zygarde
>>
>>26703729
Probably goes over Land's Wrath.
>>
digi snek
>>
10% to 50% -> yellow health
10% to 100% -> red health
50% to 100% -> held item + yellow health
>>
>>26703649
So supposedly with the information we have now: if 10% form turns into 50% form, it can't ever change until the battle ends?

I've been thinking 50% form had the same ability for S/M, but the former makes more sense. Still kind of weird though
>>
50% is Anime Exclusive :^)
>>
>>26704088
You're a dumb nigger. Zygarde has the ability Aura Break in XY and is stuck in what we now know is 50% form. Therefore, logically, with no other information to go off of, it's safe to assume that any Zygarde with the ability Aura Break will be in 50% form permanently, whereas a Zygarde with the ability Swarm Change will be the one that shifts forms.
>>
The biggest problem with Darmanitan was how Zen Mode had completely different stats from the base form, so once it hit half health you had to use a pokémon with the wrong nature, wrong moves and EV trained in all the wrong stats.

Zygarde is already better for recovering a lot of the HP after changing forms, but I hope they don't go full retard with its stats like they did with Darmanitan.
>>
>>26704277
Darmanitan switching into a bulky Pokemon with a fraction of its HP fro ma fast and offensive one was a pretty stupid design decision. I'd be inclined to believe that since it's a legendary super form it probably won't switch roles and just get an all around stat boost. Just gaining speed would be huge.
>>
File: dank memes.png (396 KB, 625x389) Image search: [Google]
dank memes.png
396 KB, 625x389
swarm change is what triggers the transformation, kinda like zen mode

so i literally have no idea how 50% can go to 100%

maybe if you transfer a zygarde from xy its ability autchanges to swarm change?
>>
You'll get a special "Transforming Zygarde" that, unlike a normal Zygarde, will transform based on health. Think Cosplay Pikachu.
It'll also be Gen 7 exclusive
>>
>>26704329
Why wouldn't 10% with Swarm Change get knocked to around 50% HP and turn into 50% Zygarde. We only know that it transforms into 100% when it gets weak. We don't know exactly the percentage it needs to be to transform into Complete
>>
>>26704343
yeah, its still a mystery, i just based some theory of what we saw today
>>
>>26704329
>swarm change is what triggers the transformation
So going by the theories ITT and assuming that a Swarm Change Zydoge becomes an Aura Break Zygarde-50% at half health, it wouldn't be able to become a Zygundam anymore, right?

Unless you can make a 50% become a Complete through something other than its ability, like an item or move.
>>
>>26704408
i still think swarm change will be zygarde's HA in sun/moon
>>
Post game quest in which you have to explore the islands to find the Zygarde Cells. The more you have, the bigger of a form it'll take.

That most likely wouldn't work, but I'd honestly love some sort of collectable thing to get me to explore the islands more in depth.
>>
>>26704408
What the fuck are you talking about. It wouldnt' switch abilities. They're two seperate pokemon with different abilities, like Zen Mode Darminitan and Sheer Force Darmanitan. Zygarde with Swarm Change would turn into 10% in battle, hit yellow HP and transform into 50% Zygarde, and then when it hits red it would further transform into 100%. Why the fuck would it change abilities. Swarm Change is what it lets it change in the first place.
>>
I'm hoping Zygarde stays in its 50% base form when sending it out in battle
>>
>>26704441
If you want permanent 50% Zygarde you still have Aura Break Zygarde you catch in XY dumbo.
>>
>>26704329
50% is just default.
Use key item or NPC to transform a 50% to 10%, which can then transform to 50% or Complete based on HP.
>>
>>26704438
>It wouldnt' switch abilities
Why not? Megas do it all the time.
>>
>>26704460
I feel like this doesn't make a lot of sense. It becomes 50% by having something taken away. I'm sure they can flavor it fine by having an NPC "take away" the cells but it makes the most sense to me that if it's a Zygarde with Swarm Change it just always is in 10% form, as though it were holding an item like Griseous Orb.
>>
>>26704461
I didn't say it couldn't, I said that it wouldn't based on what people were suggesting might happen. It was clearly not what anyone is saying and it makes no logical sense in context. Why would you assume that a Zygarde with Swarm Change would turn into 50% at 50% HP and then switch abilities instead of just keeping Swarm Change so that once it got into the red it could transform again? That's a lot simpler to imagine.
>>
>perma 50% with Aura Break
>base 10% with Swarm Change as HA, making it able to become the other two forms
I dig it.

>>26704494
I hope it changes abilities when it gets to 100%, though, since SC would be useless by then.
>>
>>26704585
Well... the point of the ability would be to GET to 100%. It's kind of like saying you want Pokemon with Torrent to get a different ability when they turn Torrent on. Getting Torrent on is the point. Of course most people want a different ability entirely but that isn't the point.
>>
>>26704258
Assuming GF retcons Zygarde's ability from 6th gen.

I don't really see that happening though.
>>
Is it confirmed that it's an ability that changes the form? What does the text say in the Taiwan version? It's not in the English version.
>>
>>26704599
They literally already did. Swarm Change is the ability you dumbfuck.
>>
>>26704603
The "chew" sound effect with a pop up is an ability activating and we already know what the ability activation thing looks like in this game. You dont have to read it to put two and two together.
>>
>>26703690
We do know the details - the current HP increases by the same amount the max HP increases (162 in the video).

It's exactly the same as when your Pokemon levels up during the game.
>>
>>26703729

I'm worried that this is going to put Zygarde in a really weird position tier-wise, where its 10% form is too weak to not get one shot routinely in higher tiers but 100% form is way too imbalanced to be allowed in lower tiers.
>>
>>26704648
Gamefreak literally couldn't give less of a shit that it doesn't fall into an outside group's tier definitions
>>
>>26704613
It's not in the English version or on the English website, dumberfuck. That's why I'm asking if anyone has actually translated the text from the Taiwan version.
>>
>>26704696
>>26704633
Do you have any braincells left to use logical deduction skills? I'm sure Zygarde has a few it can spare.
>>
>>26704633
Yes I know it's the ability graphics from previous gens, but they could have changed something this gen. Maybe it shows item activation or something special for Zygarde.
>>
>in the anime there are two cores
>the blue core (Z2) is the one found in Terminus Cave,originally as a 50%, so it's obviously supposed to be the one you find in XY
So it's safe to assume the red core (Puni-chan) is supposed to be the one we'll find in Alola, right? Red core Zydoge was the only one we saw in the trailers after all.

Are they going to use that to explain a Zygarde existing in fucking pokéHawaii when the thing's entire lore was linked to pokéFrance?
>>
>>26704727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O26lNuWiG6w&list=PLBE2D9BnJJUrQ4Q5CCJmUiOX2PyeOtLYz&index=3
>>
>>26704613
Swarm change is the ability for 10% form. There's a chance it may be for complete form as well. But the only information we have is that it's only 10%'s ability. :)
>>
>>26704727
>Has the same sound effect and structure (X's Y!)
>No it could be a totally different thing!
What are you so desperately trying to prove or disprove?
>>
>>26704769
>>26704789
Fucking christ you guys are retarded. I never said the ability thing was dropped, I said it could also show something else.

The point is, no one has actually translated the (Chinese?) text from the video. It's most likely an ability but you don't know the full details.
>>
>>26704918
>Completely and illogically being pointlessly skeptical that it's an ability
>The ability actually POPS UP AND SAYS "Zygarde's Swarm Change!" like an ability does, and even if you didn't know moonrunes you'd know the sentence structure of abilities
There's a point where you can be reasonably skeptical and we've moved far beyond that. I'm not sure if you're just trying to cover your ass about something stupid you said or what.
>>
>>26704768
X -> Sun timeline
Blue core is a Zygarde 50% in Kalos. Red core is a Zygarde 50% in Alola.

Y -> Moon timeline
Red core is a Zygarde 50% in Kalos. Blue core is a Zygarde 50% in Alola.
>>
>>26703775

It has nothing to do with a held item. We're pretty sure it's all to do with its ability, Swarm Change.
>>
>>26705212
B-but it could be a hold item activating and not an ability...
>>
>>26704648

the more realistic option is that the optional forme is too cumbersome that it won't be worth the effort.

See also:
Regigigas (680 base in PU)
Meloetta-P
Darmanitan-Zen
>>
>>26705305
He's 670, but your point stands.

I'm just hoping that 50% can use Thousand Arrows, as it will give him a big adavantage over other Ground types in OU. If Complete dethrones Mega Ray, that's icing on the cake.
>>
>>26703390
Maybe 10% lets you get perfect temporarily but there's a way to get perfect permanently through 50%
>>
>>26703423
Its ability swarm change. They show it in the video. It changes in a pinch.
>>
>>26705678
I feel like that would defeat the point of 10%. I think the idea is that Zygarde-C will have base stats that put Mega Mewtwo and Fug to shame, at the cost of having to use Zygarde-10% and lower its HP.
>>
>doggy zygarde
Literally my mom's Beast Boy posing as a Doberman.
Pls don't bully him, he gets enough shit from the rest of the Titans.
>>
>287HP at Lv. 50
Even with perfect IVs and 252EVs, that's still fucking base HP of 180.
>>
>>26703596

Woah, that's really weird. That means it probably doesn't revert forms once it's changed. Good reason to have a wishpasser on your team I guess?
>>
>>26703596
>using 18HP for the doge
>1/6th of 50%
Honestly, doge zygarde probably has like 65HP.
>>
>>26707246
50-65*
>>
Didn't Masuda say that the more cells you collect, the stronger the Zygarde? Maybe if the Core is an item, you do permanently get Zydog, but can select to transform either to 50% or 100% before battle(only if you collected them all though).
>>
50% is for bullying
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.