[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moves that have awful distribution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (350 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
image.png
350 KB, 640x470
What are some moves that are either not given to enough Pokemon, or are given to all the wrong Pokemon? I'll start.

>Drain Punch

Togekiss, Bellossom, Shroomish, Clefable, Mr. Mime, Slurpluff, and Blissey get it, but Machamp and many fighting Pokemon don't.
>>
Volt Tackle. Luxray would eat Moltres shit to get that move.
>>
Tail Glow.
>>
Vacuum Wave

Although I think its a good thing
>>
Lava Plume.
>>
Moonblast
>>
EARTH POWER
>>
Aeroblast (Wind Genie?)
>>
>>26701599
Why the fuck does a sun flower get it, but Serperior doesn't?
>>
Parabolic Charge
>>
>>26701614
that's a signature move
>>
tfw no Shell Smash or Sacred Sword Samurott
>>
>>26701215
Rapid Spin.
There are so many pokemon that could easily spin around quickly but can't get it.
>>
>>26701637
Tell that to Sacred Fire.
>>
>>26701419
Doesn't make sense to give the signature move of the mascot to anything else, especially considering that the Jap name of the move is the name of another Game Freak mascot.
>>26701529
Mind posting some examples of mons who should get it? I can only think of Ampharos.
>>26701548
This. Tutor should come back.
>>26701701
No Shell Smash Torterra, no Shell Smash Kabutops, no Shell Smash Kingler and Crawdaunt, etc. Probably a good thing, but dumb nonetheless.
>>
>>26701599
>>26701620
Sunflora is a sunflower and therefore has roots allowing her to use the power of the earth.
Serperior is just a dumb snake
>>
>>26701821
It just especially pisses me off with Samurott because apparently the shell was important enough to land it the dude of a hidden ability Shell Armor. And I wouldn't care abut no Sacred Sword if Aegislash didn't get it.
>>
File: aguycanhope.png (45 KB, 642x163) Image search: [Google]
aguycanhope.png
45 KB, 642x163
>>26701701
>Shell Smash
Its currently in my pre planned gen 7 team for OU(a few empty teamslots for gen 7 mons). They just gotta give it this move this new gen.
>>
>>26701906
yeahhh....that aint gonna happen
>>
>>26701906
It won't get it. The dream is dead anon. This is just the gen doomed with the shittiest starters besides gen 2 before they knew what they were doing. Now they just had to have intentionally made them shit. At least Serperior got something to make it function.
>>
>>26701599
This thread should just be Earth Power and Power Gem repeated 50 times.

It's fucking ridiculous man. Also Drill Run.
>>
File: Manectric.png (118 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
Manectric.png
118 KB, 431x431
>>26701821
>"Doesn't make sense to give the signature move of the mascot to anything else"
>disregards pic related

It doesn't help its case that it does shit for dick for physical damage.
>>
>>26701993
Also Scald should be on every fire-type barring some explicit circumstances, like maybe Magacargo. Why the fuck does Emboar even get it?
>>
>>26702027
Just give Lava Plume better distribution.
>>
>>26702140
It's not for the burn dumbo. It gives special fire types much needed coverage. Same reason for Earth Power and such.
>>
>>26701215
Toxic
>>
>tfw no more metronome tutor
>>
>>26701855
>her
>>
Tri Attack anyone?
>>
Aura Sphere, fuck needing Focus Miss as the only other special Fighting-type move with decent damage.
>>
POWER GEM
OWER GEMP
WER GEMPO
ER GEMPOW
R GEMPOWE
GEMPOWER
GEMPOWER
EMPOWER G
MPOWER GE
>>
>>26702027
EVERY Fire Type?
>>
>>26702432
It works fine as-is.
There just needs to be a normal-type with Sheer Force that gets Tri Attack.
>>
>>26702384
Redesign when?

Three hit move with 30 BP. Normal types still get stab on it, but each hit applies the appropriate type.

e.g. it'd hit Ferrothorn for a total of 30/2+30+30*4 = 165 BP, factoring in STAB for a normal type that'd be

...actually, this isn't a good idea.
>>
>>26701620
Fuck that, why does Typhlosion not get it?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.