[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't help but notice no one has mentioned how similar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: s19-169.jpg (40 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
s19-169.jpg
40 KB, 578x327
Can't help but notice no one has mentioned how similar the battle music is in Zygarde's forms reveal trailer at the Taiwan Nationals to the DPPt Wild Battle music. The intro sound is practically the same and with focus on the piano as an instrument (Gen 4 being regarded as the "piano generation"). Could this be hinting at a remake? I know it's too early but I thought it was too neat a detail to pass up.

Links for comparison:
Zygarde trailer: https://youtu.be/ZeZ_8s_kWXg
DPPt music: https://youtu.be/O35J-aNajG4
>>
That music is ass. Like, there's no consistency in the contour, it keeps jumping up and down in tones and sounds really awkward
>>
>>26698600
I agree as well. Everyone on reddit is that "zomg it's so good!! 1!! Hype zygerdee" honestly I think the music is garbage
>>
The wild battle music from those new videos seems to incorporate elements that can so far be identified as coming from Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova's wild battle themes.
>>
>>26698634
Only Redditors think 4chan is for shitposting, which is what you're doing right now.
Why don't you fuck off back there?
>>
>>26698634
>going to reddit
kys
>>
Still better than XYs wild battle theme, I'll give it that
>>
>>26698752
>inb4 is butthurt nigger who got roasted at the "animemon only" thread

Not a shit post but ok m8
>>
File: 652.jpg (19 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
652.jpg
19 KB, 600x600
>>26698634
Why are you checking reddit to begin with anon?
>>
>>26698829
Yeah, how dare I use two different platforms to look at Pokemon leaks?

kys
>>
>>26698909
reddit is garbage, it's even worse than /vp/

kys
>>
>>26698909
Reddit is like the bulbapedia to /vp/'s serebii.
They get their leaks last and are openly pesos.
>>
>>26698957
Pedos*
>>
>>26698557
They are using the same VST for pianos in this as HG/SS.
In reality, it doesn't sound similar at all. It's just more open and not blaring with multiple sections of instruments, so it's quite easy to pick up what's what and what instrument's doing what.
Melodically, it's extremely similar to B/W's wild battle theme.
>>
>>26698957
The reddit Pokemon community is fucking cancer but there wasn't really any speculation here. I only spent like 5 mins on the site anyways because all it was 12 year olds exclaiming how hyped they were in huge text. I never said "leddit is better".
>>
>>26699012
I'm starting to see all that now. I think DP's theme was the first thing I noticed but after listening to it a few more times I'm starting to pick up all the different gen songs. If there's influences from almost all gens, can we expect that maybe this implies that Zygarde is the most powerful legendary in complete form?
>>
>>26698678
>It all comes together
Congratulations Gamefreak I never thougt it could be a cacophony.
>>
>>26699058
yeah yeah your words hold on importance redditor fuck off back to being a contrarian in your hugbox
>>
Sounds like Masuda made the melody and Go Ichinose arranged it.I like it. Already sounds better than literally everything in X and Y. The music in that game was unmemorable dogshit.
>>
>>26698557

Agreed. It's garbage just like DP overall
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.