[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone who played one of these buy the other version and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 567x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 567x319
Did anyone who played one of these buy the other version and play it as well? I'm just curious.
>>
>>26698521
Me.
>>
I did to replay it a few weeks ago. Also I kind of want a legit shiny Zekrom to go with my Reshiram.
>>
>>26698521
Got OR on releases and beat it in 3 days. Got AS for Christmas and beat it within a week.
>>
>>26698521
I bought Omega Ruby, then bought Alpa Sapphire for two of my friends.

They both lost their DS's the following week.
>>
I would've, for future replays, but it's not really worth it when I could just replay Emerald.
>>
>>26698778
Braden, pls, just accept nobody fell for your shitpost nowadays (ask your mom to buy a 3ds too).
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1536x1005) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1536x1005
Actually considering replaying Alpha Sapphire with six of these 'mons. Help me choose /vp/.
>>
I have both but I've only played AS.

If these games are anything like HGSS, they're going to get really expensive.
>>
I bought OR and didn't finish it. I didn't like it that much.
>>
No, but I might have to if I want to complete the Pokedex. Those legendaries are a bitch to get.
>>
>>26698521
I got both, like I do every set.
Ended up not actually playing AS until I applied SS though.
>>
I hated Alpha Sapphire so much, I decided to get maximum complaint value and I would not only 100% complete it (all tms, every pokemon captured, even dexnav, contests, etc.) But also buy OR.
Do my two club nintendo complaints and pictures of me flipping the games off/ putting them in the trash count? No, they got my money and Im a moron.
>>
File: visible confusion.png (291 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
visible confusion.png
291 KB, 600x512
>>26701174
I don't understand the moral of this anecdote.
>>
>>26698521
I've bought both versions since Black and White so yes.
>>
>>26702254
I'm not quite sure I understand my actions either
>>
>>26700338
Probopass/Ludicolo/Dusknoir/Gardevoir/Sableye is a good start. Salamence if you want to trade a Bagon egg in.
>>
>>26700338
using a exploud and gallade in my current run and it's really fun.
Had to grind super training for evo stone though
>>
>>26698521
I got OR first, then AS a few months later but quit playing halfway. It was a waste of money.
>>
>>26700075
I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
Why should I replay ORAS when none of its good points have to do with replayability? DexNav, better breeding, things like that are its good points. And there's no point in buying the other version to do that.
>>
I bought OR at first, got bored, couldn't finish it, and traded it in a week later. Two weeks ago, I bought AS and liked it enough to finish.
>>
>>26700338
That's such a shitty and weird cropped image.
>>
>>26702701
I just googled ORAS dex on my iPad and scribbled out the ones I didn't want to use.
>>26702592
>>26702623
Trading a Bagon egg was the plan. And getting the Dawn Stone for Gallade would be no problem because I'd just trade over the one(s) I have from already completed playthroughs.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.