[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
synchro is not fusion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: MegaManHubStyle.png (368 KB, 690x834) Image search: [Google]
MegaManHubStyle.png
368 KB, 690x834
why are faggots confusing the two
>fusion is two people becoming one entity
>synchro is two people having a shared single "wavelength" that one doesn't need to command orders and can see what the other is seeing, feeling, etc.
>>
>>26696836

exe did it well. rockman didn't need to change his appearance and resemble lan, he just glowed. this is how GF should have gone instead of that retarded MOTTO MOTTO memeform
>>
>>26696872
gotta make that customization apparent

>he doesn't want to go stronger
>>
why would that not just be megas tho? is it really a thing that justifies its own new mechanic?
>>
>>26696872
Well in the anime he did fuse with Lan. Full Syncro only happened in that state as well.
>>
What's this about synchro? Is this like the trick Yusei uses to summon his Shooting Star Dragon?
>>
>>26696836
>choose black trainer
>pokemon grows a BBC
>>
>>26697072
>>>/pol/
>>
>>26697072
absolutely disgusting

i wish diversity wasnt marketable or nobody would give a shit about the forced token black
>>
>>26696951
>you can have items
>Syncro can be about having an unique pokemon (like you are hyperactive so your pokemon gets more speed if your pokemon also have that nature)
>>
>>26697051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snGg99c2yiU
Man, Yusei kicked so much ass. I hate yugioh, but this saga was just too epic.
>>
>>26697448
>playing a card games
>while racing motorcycles

It was the dumbest saga ever! What battery acid are you taking?
>>
>>26697839
>The concept is unusual and silly sounding so therefore it's shit
Fuck off.
>>
>>26697839
Trust me, the sagas get dumber after this one.
>>
>>26696836
>Fusion Evolution
>Synchro Evolution

So when do we get XYZ and Pendulum evolution

Ritual Evolution never
>>
>>26697839
to be honest i want cards games on mechs now that would be perfect
>>
>>26697857
but it was shit, the bikes were totaly pointless. Hell they even went on autopilot when the duel started so it wasn't even like they were racing and dueling at the same time or anything potentially interesting like that.
>>
>>26697839
Everything AFTER 5Ds is gaebage though :^)
>>
>>26696836
But will we get Xyz evolution? It could be like a human inside a Pokemon that controls it, gundam style.
>>
>>26698096
that's how Bonnie works
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 480x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 480x502
>>26696836
Synchro solitaire in Pokemon when?
>>
File: wargrowlmon_cgi.jpg (85 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wargrowlmon_cgi.jpg
85 KB, 640x480
>>26696836
Oh, so it's matrix evolution.
>>
>>26698464
>literally gimmicks, the season
>>
>>26698060
Well, there was that one time where it seemed like the bikes weren't on autopilot and that one girl got fucking rekt hard and crashed. And THEN her life points hit zero. Which is just insult to injury really.
>>
>>26696836
>that
>HubStyle
wat
It looks nothing like that in-game. It's literally a bit brighter blue'd version of his regular palette, sorta like Light Megaman in BN4.
>>
>>26698060
>Yusei vs Kiryu
>Crow vs Bomber
>Yusei, Jack, and Crow vs Godwin
>Yusei vs Bruno
>Jack vs Carly
>Yusei vs Z-One
Whatever faggot
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.