[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
speculation on new info
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465495138589.png (41 KB, 197x195) Image search: [Google]
1465495138589.png
41 KB, 197x195
I want to use vocaroo to make some arguments about the new stuff, I'm hungover and woke up to all of this info, let's debate like actual fucking people instead of shitposting robots

zygarde forms: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QP32KyWQlS

music oh god the music:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rQpTBrUYBJ

thats all i got so far

thoughts?
>>
I like the music
>>
>>26696397
what is it you like about it?
>>
>>26696358
honestly I think/hope this music is for some sort of gym or event battle. I honestly don't mind the music THAT much but I would rather not have to listen to it every time I walk through some grass or some shit.
>>
I like it. It's reminiscent of the BW wild battle music, which was a good one.
>>
>>26696476
it sounds too off to me, I'm into weird experimental music, hell, I make weird experimental music, but doesn't it sound too disconcerted to you? it sounds like it has a new idea of where it wants to go every five seconds
>>
>>26696491

It does seem a bit disjointed, but not in a way that strongly bothers me. After hearing it a few hundred times while playing the game, I'm sure it'll sound more natural.
>>
>>26696543
oh sure, don't get me wrong, I put it on a few times to see if it felt as bad to me, and it doesn't feel as jarring hearing it, i'm sure I can tolerate it, I just prefer battle themes I love

i've loved most of them, but, two of my favorites were the old RSE which to my surprise got redone in ORAS, and the XY battle themes were fucking GOAT, especially the trainer battles

So it's definitely like, new adaptation weirdness, but I still think it could've been more centralized, more melodic - I don't even mind the gen V vibes, I like gen V, I'm not one to think it was the best or worst, it had its own feel though like they really wanted to reboot the franchise so I would hope the rest of themusic is on par with pokemon quality
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.