[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im really torn on the news up to this point. Honestly I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (294 KB, 594x705) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294 KB, 594x705
Im really torn on the news up to this point. Honestly I thought gen 6 was amazing (here comes the hate train but seriously) and it seems like between some of the gen 5 designs and some of the gen 6 choices, Game Freak doesn't take a hint of suggestion from its fans, the designs could literally be ripped from fakemon sites and people would like the games all the better for it

The koala is alright, and the dog is meh, hopefully their evolutions are cooler, but, the music in the trailer for wild battles is just a headache inducing mess

I'm not one of the guys who takes every opportunity to shit on Pokemon for the sake of lame trolling because I legitimately love the series but man between all of this and the legitimate possibility of fusions, which mevermind the fucking lameness of, but the cluttering with Megas already a thing...I just...I don't know

We need more info now before they kill the hype
>>
>>26695783
Ive never really got this people actually play pokemon with the sound on? The music and sound is generally really shit quality, grating to my ears and annoying. I only put the sound on when evolutions are happening or intense battles
>>
This has been the worst hype roller coaster since they dropped the ball with X and Y being worst Gen after wasting all their good advertising and marketing for it

20th anniversary and Game Freak hardly seems to be making an effort to make it feel grand or exciting
>>
Is this the retarded opinions thread?
>>
>>26695850
We already have the Gen 6/6.5 fags were right thread
>>
>>26695812
Literally me. Why people complaining about music is so dumb.
>>
>>26695812
You're joking right? Do you play every game with the sound off? I'm not going to argue that it's like some "immersive part of the experience" or some nonsense but it's the fucking sound dude it's like 1/3 of the actual THING itself

>>26695850
With you around sure
Just found out the puppy is a rock type so that's pretty cool, we need more rock types. Maybe it evolves into rockdog 2 electric proof boogaloo
>>
>>26695995
No but handheld games have such shitty and grating sound
Literally this shitty 8 bit fucking sound track repeating itself
When the music does get good i get that battle start or wild pokemon encounter music which is fucking annoying after awhile

Most people I know who play pokemon dont use the sound all the time when they play
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.