[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks like /vp/'s already back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: colonial days feel.png (338 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
colonial days feel.png
338 KB, 680x497
At last! After that Zygarde reveal, /vp/ isn't positive of Sun and Moon anymore. I felt like I was on a different board when you fucks were hyped and optimistic.

>smallest region yet
>underwhelming legendaries typing and abilities
>same graphics as the precedent gen
>full 3D overworld without soul
>unoriginal designs for both trainers and pokemon
>we want the yokai watch audience with Whisper/Rotomdex
>Rotomdex will casualize the game even more
>Synchro Evolution
>shitty soundtrack
>perfect zygarde

HOLY SHIT. MISSED YOU /VP/
>>
>>26695310
perfect zygarde is okay though, the biggest concern is the soundtrack so far. It really sounds bad and thats unacceptable for a company like GF.
>>
i still like it
>>
>>26695310
All the stuff they showed so far coupled with the dissapointment of the last two games, indicate only one thing.
You are a fucking tool
>>
>>26695310
its summer now you faggot, /vp/ wont be back for a while
>>
>>26695322
I mean, I heard this track twice for 45 seconds each and it annoys me already.
Prepare for the last generation on vp, after that it will be reddit only
>>
>>26695310
>wahh people weren't being negative losers like me :'(
>>
>getting pleasure out of hating

Do you even like the games or simply talking shit about them online?
>>
File: banter.png (102 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
banter.png
102 KB, 500x416
>>26695310
>>
>>26695403
This is 4chan mate, this entire fucking place runs on hatred.
>>
>>26695422
That hatred is reasonable though, unless you are a pleb
>>
>>26695422
lame posts like this would get a huge reaction a few years ago
This place has changed so much.
It is like a second reddit or gamefaqs here
>>
>>26695403
gfto
>>
>smallest region yet
>judging the size of the region from a stylised map, especially after we've seen from gamefreak that everything isn't scaled the same way as gen 6

>same graphics as the precedent gen
>being blind

>full 3D overworld without soul
>have seen almost none of the world

>synchro evolution
>literally hasn't even been confirmed and even if it is in S/M the specific gameplay elements it adds haven't been revealed

>maybe

>being THIS salty

kys

I should probably kill myself too.
>>
>>26695363
>>le summer meme

Summer hasn't significantly affected this site's traffic in more than a decade. Summer only lowered the quality when the site was almost unknown and really was a sikrit club. It's time to let the summer meme die.
>>
>>26695322
>perfect zygarde is okay though
No it's not. That just means that shitposters won. And you NEVER EVER want shitposters to win. EVER.
>>
>>26695422
You know back in the day, you'd be the faggot here saying shit like this

This is equivalent to one of those "this is 4chan, we're legion! Don't forgive forget etc etc" posts, and people used to shit on those edgefags

4chan has no morals sure, but it doesn't mean the default speed is "pissed off Internet baby" 24/7, that's a result of younger people coming here over almost a decade. And before you take the cheap route of saying lol redditfag ive literally only ever used 4chan, that's why I know all of this so well

This is the Pokemon board and it's reasonable to expect that you fucking like the franchise even if you didn't like the new game or whatever
>>
>>26695504
Sounds like something summer would say
>>
>>26695514
Except that the people who claimed that the forms would be anime-only over and over again were the shitposters here, even though it was so obvious that they'd be in the games.
>>
>>26695310
fucking worse than ORAS
>>
>>26695484
>>26695528
He's not trying to sound cool, 4chan as a whole does run on pretty negative sentiments.
>>
What's the point of following something that will/you want to disappoint you?

Surely there's something more worthwhile going on in your life?
>>
It's real bad
>>
>>26695310
Perfect Zygarde is hype as fuck though. Only salty unovacucks are unhappy about its inclusion.
>>
>>26695623
I think he is, but you did read my post right? People think jaded/cynicism = anger and thats retarded

Old /b/ was selectively hateful but younger people came to the site and adapted that attitude towards every other board
>>
>>26695627
Spotted the SuMo apologist.
>>
>>26695310
1.It isn't small

2.They are good legendaries just because they aren't obvious typings like the lion(fire/steel oh hello 4 times ground weakness) or the bat being dark flying(hello iveltal) or dark psychic

3.Since when is pokemon about the graphics you casual:o

4.The artwork and the ingame world are 2 pair of shoes and so far i like it having different areas that imply when and where to find certain types of pokemon:o

5.What would you expect from Hawaii? there is not really much room for creative pokemons if you replicate a chain of islands...

6.Since when is rotom dex yokai watch? i mean that thing is known to be in every electronic device so far and it is a fun use for it outside of competitive.

7.Complains about graphics like a casual and says game gets casual 10/10

8.Synchro seems fun to have it is atleast better than having stupid stones to mega evolve it is more personal with your pokemon.

9.i honestly like the music you are mostlikely only refering to it as shit since it lacks some old gb gba sounds.

10.Why is perfect zygarde a bad thing it is nice and it will play part in the story most likely meaning we have a high chance for a good story and well the tree is probably where zygarde is.
>>
>>26695310
really makes you think
>>
>>26696103
>apologist

Am I an apologist if I legitimately enjoy the direction these games are going?

You honestly don't see a problem spending the next 5 months of your life obsessing over something you hate?
>>
>>26695776
>Perfect Zygarde is hype as fuck though.

except is isn't. You'd have to be a faggot to think otherwise
>>
>>26695310
It'll only be good if it lets you fight monsters by yourself.
>>
>>26696910
>legendary being given a new form
>unique ability that lets it change mid-battle
>boss ass animations
>not hype
>>
>>26695514
You're retarded, the ones that denied Perfect Zygarde were the shitposters
>>
>>26696103
>SuMo

Honestly, end your life.
>>
>>26695310
Wait, why are you here again?
If you don't like Pokemon then why are you on /vp/? You realize that this isn't a Pokemon hate board right?
>>
>>26695310
>>unoriginal designs for both trainers and pokemon
These are like the only good designs Pokemon have had since gen 3.
>>
>>26697331
Did Pokémon ever have good designs, or were we too stupid to know quality?
>>
>>26697382
Nidoking had a cool design. Blastoise too.

There was also, uhh...nope. Nobody else. The rest are either cute or shit.
>>
>>26697295
Fuck off leddit
>>
>>26697331
People had been complaining about mons being overdesigned shit since gen 4, now gen 7 is coming back to simple, cute designs and OP is calling them bad?
>>
>>26697466
>generic purple dinosaur
>generic twolegs turtle with LOLCANONS
>cool
>>
File: blastoise origins.jpg (130 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
blastoise origins.jpg
130 KB, 640x480
>>26697576
Yes, cool.
>>
>>26697598
>Dreamworks face
>>
>>26695502
>first island had its in-game model shown before the map
>model is STILL small as fuck

>old pokemon models literally reused, new ones could fit right in Gen 6 games
>only design difference is overworld models and some small battlefield changes
>somehow excuses lazy same models from Gen 6 for 720 pokemon

>judging by all information we've seen, characters still barely move in the overworld, same as most pokemon
>a possibly lively, unconfirmed overworld somehow is an excuse for a dead initial route, town and city

>thinking anything is anime canon only after megazord Zygarde was revealed
>thinking they won't release a new form for the most popular pokemon currently

>implying
>>
>>26697295
Didn't you know anon? Everyone hates Pokemon here. Just like how everyone in /v/ hates video games or how everyone in /co/ hates comics and cartoons.
>>
>>26697643
>Both brows down
No dude.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.