[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the SM hype dead? I don't know why but this doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1365247279598.png (315 KB, 539x315) Image search: [Google]
1365247279598.png
315 KB, 539x315
Is the SM hype dead? I don't know why but this doesn't feel the same as XY hype train
>>
Nah, your just retarded
>>
I quit at Fairygate. Now I'm back and hoping I don't have to quit again.
>>
File: 1375369608228.jpg (201 KB, 1280x818) Image search: [Google]
1375369608228.jpg
201 KB, 1280x818
>>
>>26694940
I think it's because the fanbase as a whole didn't hop on the new gen hype train as uniformly as it used to

You have roughly half of /vp/ salty that SM isn't Z/gen 6.5 and then another half of /vp/ that foams furiously at its mouth whenever SM is shown to have even the slightest connection to XY (graphics, Zygarde etc)

It's a mess
>>
>>26694940
Maybe that is because S/M is going to be even worse than X/Y
>>
No /vp/ is just having a civil war at the moment. Many, actually.

6 or 7
Small or large
Re used models good or bad
Lots of new Pokemon or few new Pokemon
Graphics are good or bad
Zygarde yay or boo zygarde

No other generation was this divisive and it doesn't help that both sides furiously shitpost to "prove" their points.
>>
>>26694940
S/M hype isn't dead, /vp/ itself is dead. Go on any Pokemon fansite, /v/, or even fucking Reddit and people are actually discussing the new games, it's only /vp/ in particular that keeps tearing itself apart over issues that don't even make fucking sense like """""6.5"""""
>>
>>26694940
XY hype was big because it was the first 3d game, so of course people were into it.
S/M is basically just a reconstruction of XY with new pokemon, so the hype isn't all too big anymore
>>
>>26697016
this x10000000000

but /vp/ is probably one of the most underage boards here/full of normalfags so its not surprising
>>
>>26697037
It's wise to simply hide and/or sage threads that are blatant shit posts.

The less attention they get, the quicker it goes away.
>>
>>26695667
;_;
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.