[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who loves the design? Its so cute and just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: dd.jpg (25 KB, 250x218) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
25 KB, 250x218
Am I the only one who loves the design? Its so cute and just love its design. Also it is suppose to be a log? I'm supprised people dont like it. Oh well I hate jumping on the bus and like whats popular.
>>
Bait.
>>
>>26694881
obviously not. get out.
>>
>>26694856
>Am I the only one who loves the design?
Yes. You are the only person on the planet who likes a thing. You're a special snowflake.
>>
>>26694856
>Oh well I hate jumping on the bus and like whats popular.
He said, on a pokémon board.
>>
>>26694895
Suck an egg, dork.
>>
>>26694856
it has noticeable white fluff on it's cheeks. what design direction do you think that'll go towards when it evolves? possibly a giant beard or litten-like whiskers?
>>
I kind of want to fuck it.
>>
>>26695014
The last time we all expected a bearded pokémon evolution, we got a ninja frog.
>>
>>26694856
its just my moms koala
>>
>>26694856
its awesome, i want this guy on my team
>>
>>26694856
t, gamefreak apologist
>>
>>26695052
well this one seems to have fluff all over it's body. see the tail, neck and even the curves on the ears.

if anything, i'm expecting a big coat of fur, as in literal coat like pangoro's jotaro design.
>>
>>26695014
long thin mustache. my guess is that it becomes an frail looking old man that actually is a martial arts expert.
>>
>>26695151
oh hell yeah. that's one of my favorite tropes.

however, koala's are known for being lazy cunts. they sleep a huge portion of the day and eat during the other portion.
not only that, but they're territorial as fuck. they can get really aggressive if it comes to it. so it looks like that log might be it's weapon like the timburr line.
>>
>>26695206
old man cane. that picture even shows it using the log as a tool for martial arts already.
>>
>>26695258
oh shit i missed that. you reckon it would develop a style akin to drunken fist? since it's asleep all the time, it could draw similarities.
>>
>>26695290
looks more like the type that just stands there until the opponent goes in for the attack,then it dodges and counters
>>
>>26694856
I really think we will get "Drunk master" pokemon.
>>
>>26695014
Cloud-like beard doubling as a pillow. Pokemon is based on sleeping, so it'll probably be based on dreams and shit.
>>
Those fucking mutton chops remind me of someone very specific but I can't remember for the life of me who. Help me out here, /vp/.

And it's not Ambrose Burnside.
>>
>>26694856
I designed a Psychic-type sleepy koala fakemon before. Its final evo was strong and protective, like Kangaskhan. Could be something similar.
>>
>>26694895
>he doesnt see the literal hook
>>
File: Super Koala.png (108 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
Super Koala.png
108 KB, 530x600
>>26694856
It will be evolved SUPER KOALA.
>>
>>26694856
I've been scrolling forever to find a damn thread for koalabro
He is adorable and he'll be on my team
>>
>>26694856
why is there a black line over the image, OP?
also everybody who uses the "am i the only one who" logic is retarded and should kill themselves.
>>
>>26699630
Probably to show it's authentic.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.