[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sun legendary >weak to fire why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>sun legendary
>weak to fire

why
>>
The sun isnt made of fire
>>
>>26692539
Because you're an idiot who still hasn't grasped basic 7th grade science.
BTFO
>>
>>26692539
>moon legendary
>weak to dark
why

Fuck off already. You guys act like it never happened before.
>Primal Groudon creator of the land is weak to ground
>Lugia the guardian of the sea isn't a water type
>>
>>26692539
Because it's based on a myth, not the actual sun.
>>26692543
>>26692545
Most people associate the sun with fire, especially little kids.
>>26692562
Because GameFreak doesn't think. Sun Legendary is also weak to Fire.

Honestly I'm surprised the Nightbat isn't based on the Rabbit Moon Goddess Myth. At least Daycat is better and a master of karate and friendship for everyone.
>>
>>26692579
Oh please... by that age I already knew the Sun was a flaming ball of gas, not actual fire.
And that its core was made of iron, which would eventually kill it.
>>
>>26692579
WAIT!
Pokémon is still for kids?!
What about the Sea Mauville?
>>
>>26692579
>Because GameFreak doesn't think.
It's highly possible they've based Solgaleo, Lunala, and multiple other aspects of Sun and Moon as well as a few aspects from ORAS after symbolism/beliefs from ancient alchemy, something that a ton of modern people would never think to base something around, and you're going to say they don't think when it comes to designing things? Solgaleo and Lunala have their designs and typings for a reason and they're incredibly intriguing reasons at that.
>>
>>26692543
Sunny Day
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.