[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no way serebii didn't mess up translating its type.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: ss (2016-06-11 at 10.26.10).jpg (59 KB, 392x479) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-06-11 at 10.26.10).jpg
59 KB, 392x479
There is no way serebii didn't mess up translating its type.
>>
Its fucking called iwanko

iwa=rock
wanko=doggie
>>
>>26692474
it literally fucking says
>タイプ: いわ
>>
>>26692474
Can't you fucking see the rocks around its neck ?? People pointed that out since the trailer came out
>>
>>26692474
It's funny how people are crying over the fact that it's not Normal/Rock. Seems to be the same people that cried over Helioptile, Litleo and Deerling being part Normal type.
>>
>>26692588
that seems like an ironic post desu
>>
>>26692600
Ah yes the old "/vp/ is a not a collection of different individuals with different opinions but an hivemind with a single opinion that contradicts itself all the time and I'm the only one smart and speacial snowflake enough to point it out" shtick
>>
>wanting 4x weak to fighting

no thanks
>>
>>26692619
It's always the same 10% that complain about everything.
>>
>>26692629
nice assumption
>>
>>26692629
Do you have statistics, reliable data directly from gookmoot, evidence to point it out? Or are you just talking out of your ass? I'd bet it's the later
>>
>>26692637
My source is your mom's ass
>>
>>26692636
>>26692637

Part of the 10%
>>
>>26692474
We don't even know what its evolution(s) looks like, and for all we know that could have plenty aspects to show off its typing, so until we see it/them we really can't talk anything about typing not making sense.
>>
>>26692646
inb4 we get a rock/fighting anthro that's supposed to rival Lucario
>>
>>26692474
Has anyone made a clean version of this picture? Without the corocoro stuff in the back, I mean, just the smiling puppy.
>>
>>26692651
They got burned with Zoroark already, would they really try it again?
>>
>>26692900
I don't think so.
Probably because the official site will be updated soonish anyways, and likely has the clean art as well.
>>
>>26692912
yes. you know they would.
>>
File: dewgongs.gif (408 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
dewgongs.gif
408 KB, 375x281
I'm so flabbergasted at how they are keeping everything simple. Those look like gen II designs. I'm amazed at it. I think I'm finally going to buy a 2DS and play a new Pokémon game past gen III.

I'm sure they are now trying to please fans like me who don't like the ugly shit they've been doing. Fans like me actually stop playing the games when disappoint many times over and over again, while "i eat whatever shit they put out" fans like I see here all the time will buy the game anyway, so they'll actually profit more trying to rescue old players like me. I'm glad they are doing it. Those designs are great although the Koala looks way too much like a regular Koala and could have used a little plus here and there, but I'm fine with it.

As for OP's complain, yeah. That guy shouldn't be pure Rock type. But he is.
>>
>>26692930
I want to believe that they can learn. I know it's futile.
>>
>>26692900
>>
>>26692945
>I'm a better fan than they are.
Here's your (You)
>>
File: blinking.gif (626 KB, 290x262) Image search: [Google]
blinking.gif
626 KB, 290x262
>>26692973
Except for the fact I didn't say that. But if that's what you think, I don't mind.
>>
>>26692977
>"I eat whatever shit they put out" fans
You sure did imply it, faggot. All Pokemon games are good anyways.
>>
>>26692964
This little bastard is gonna turn into diamonds. Just watch.
>>
>>26692988
It's gonna turn into a bulldog with rock cheeks.
>>
>>26692945
>while "i eat whatever shit they put out fans
But you played gen 1 and 2.
>>
File: hahahihis.png (290 KB, 394x539) Image search: [Google]
hahahihis.png
290 KB, 394x539
>>26692496
What the fuck? That's its name?

Wanko? Iwanko? As if it couldn't stop masturbating? This is ridiculous. Fuckin' wankers, m8.
>>
>>26693010

I know you're trying to be funny,, but there's nothing special about its name.

Wan wan is just the sound dogs supposedly make to Japanese people and ko means little/baby version of an animal.

Iwa= rock

Literally rock puppy. Japanese names for Pokemon in a nutshell, pretty bland.
>>
I will call my rockpuppy LaBarkus
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.