[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New forms for legendaries where Solgaleo looks like the sun and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
New forms for legendaries where Solgaleo looks like the sun and Lunala like the full moon
>>
i dont think those are forms. they are probably just what the models look like when they attack
>>
>>26692309
Aren't those just Lunala and Solgaleo using Moongeist Beam and Sunsteel Strike respectively?
>>
>>26692328
>>26692336
Well that's what I get for checking Bulbapedia
>>
The text on either side, interestingly, refers to them as "Phases" and not "Formes". So maybe just something they take on for perhaps 1 or 2 turns in battle?
>>
>I didn't watch the trailers for when their moves were revealed.
>>
>>26692383
Probably the same as Kyurem
>>26692345
Bulbapedia also said that Kyurem's formes have an "overdrive" mode when they glow up. This is nothing new from those morins.
>>
>>26692383
Na, you can see them in these appearances in the moves in the latest trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW14HO7C1Dg
>>
Ho shit, Serebii dropping some shade on Bulbagarden because of this
https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/741552937361625088
>>
>>26692638
lol
>>
>>26692345
Again with this bullshit.

I guess they've alienated all the people they think they will, so they just don't care about literally making news up to appear to be on the bleeding edge of the community.

Not quite as bad as "Mega Pidgeot - Flying/Electric Mega Beedrill - Poison/Dragon" I suppose, but they just keep fucking it up.
>>
>>26692638
Damn, he's such a little biatch! He needs to get rightfully bitch slapped across his British mug! >:(
>>
>>26692775
For correcting misinformation?

Pomf pls.
>>
>>26692806
No, for acting shady as hell like a woman does! Be a man about it and say it's Bulbapedia! Don't prance around action pompous as hell like he's any better...or prone to making mistakes.
>>
>>26692817
>prone to making mistakes

When people do, they have to go back a decade or more to have more than like 3. Prone implies frequent.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.