[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does gamefreak realize that they made a box legend that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: solgaleo.png (82 KB, 282x300) Image search: [Google]
solgaleo.png
82 KB, 282x300
Does gamefreak realize that they made a box legend that's just a worse version of Megagross?
>>
Are you retarded?
>>
>>26691818
>god of the sun
>fire is super effective
>>
>>26691818
Can you tell me its base stats, move pool, and exact ability?
>>
>>26691818
megagross - 20 bst + ability to use items sounds good to me
>>
>>26691818
>worse
Yeah no

If anything this guys going to make Megagross irrelevant in Ubers since it won't take your Mega slot anymore
>>
>>26691818
It doesn't come at the cost of a Mega slot and probably has a much better movepool.
>>
>>26691833
The sun isn't made out of fire, retard.
>>
>>26691833
Technically speaking the sun has no fire in it
>>
>>26691851
>>26691852
Not him, but to be fair, the sun is very often associated with fire.
>>
>>26691833
>Emissary of the Sun
>>
>>26691850
Also OP is retarded. Metagross-M is completely different from Solgaleo. Might as well say its just a better version of Jirachi. Or Bronzong.

the Metagross comparison is because OP is a Sinnohfetus and doesnt realize Metagross has Clear Body and a 600 BST, meaning Solgaleo has:
The same type
The same ability
A somewhat near BST, 80 points higher (which, for the record, Aegislash has a BST the same amount lower than Metagross)
>>
>>26691851
Care to explain why sunny day is a fire type move then?
How come slugma is a fire type when it's made of magma, not fire?

The sun isn't literally made of fire, but it has always been associated with fire and heat.

Making the sun Pokémon weak to fire is very inconsistent with fire's representation in the Pokémon series.
>>
>>26691887
Sunflora is known as the Sun Pokémon and it's weak to Fire. Solgaleo's typing isn't the first time GF has been inconsistent.
>>
>>26691851
the sun is a mass of incandescent gas
>>
>>26691887
>Care to explain why sunny day is a fire type move then?
Why am I laughing so hard at this defense
>>
>>26691911
nah, volcarona is the sun pokemon imo
>>
File: Akus-Fairy-Tales-Main.jpg (83 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Akus-Fairy-Tales-Main.jpg
83 KB, 970x545
>SOLGALEO DEVOURS SUN
>ALCHEMY
>LION DEVOURS SUN
>METAPHOR
>LION = MERCURY
>SUN = GOLD
>MERCURY + GOLD = PURIFICATION OF METALS
>WIKIPEDIA ---> AZOTH
>INTELLIGENCE AND INDUSTRY
>PSYCHIC/STEEL
>DISCUSSION OVER
>>
It looks like it is wearing crocs. I want solgaleo to take his crocs off and show us his real feets.
>>
>>26691818
>can run items
>is special
>can mega or have a further form
>has an actual selection of attacks
hmmm
really makes you think huh?
>>
What's with the shit logic? Yveltal is Dark/Flying but I don't see retards crying about how it's just a Mandibuzz.
>>
>>26692002
It has a different ability than Mandibuzz
>>
>>26692002
>expecting logic from a moonfag
they're still in denial over their le two x4 weak primal zubat
>>
>>26692019
Multiscale though
>>
>>26691887
>Care to explain why sunny day is a fire type move then?

"Sunny day" is "Clear Sky" in Japanese you idiot.That's why Pokemon who use Moonlight recover twice as much HP.
>>
>>26692031
Still being a Knock Off/Pursuit bitch and having no notable resists is going to make this thing difficult to play

Solgaleo at least has a niche in countering the Geomancy deer
>>
>>26692042
Then why is it Fire type?

>>26692055
Multiscale halves all incoming damage if you haven't taken damage yet. It's most likely going to be able to get a hit off no matter what you do, and depending on its stats and moveset, that could be devastating.
>>
>>26691990
>is special
One look at Sunsteel Strike's animation will tell you that it isn't
>>
>>26691851
But if you made a mini Sun and bought it to Earth it would burn everything nonetheless
>>
Lunaala is weak to dark

It's pretty dark up there, like on the moon

And you know how lunaalas flavor text says it turns light to energy?

What if the two legends come to warn people and Pokemon of some sort of imbalance?

Like if the sun is too fuckin idek. Sunny?
Or like the evil team tries to cast the region into eternal day/night?

And the legendaries know and are aware of the dangers of light/darkness and shit

And that's why they're weak to fire and dark

Even though solgaleo is weak to dark too
>>
>>26691861

wrongly, so it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
File: 1462917597395.png (149 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1462917597395.png
149 KB, 600x450
>>26692087
>Then why is it Fire type?
Well, how else are you going to have clear sky based on the types we have?
Even flying types cause clouds; at least Fire is an indicator that there aren't any.... though ironically it's what causes clouds in the first place.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.