[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"CoroCoro hints that Rowlet, Litten, Popplio and Iwanko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: random-image-15[1].jpg (40 KB, 320x390) Image search: [Google]
random-image-15[1].jpg
40 KB, 320x390
I think that means the theory of them looking like alchemic symbols is true. I wonder what pebble-puppy's deal is.
>>
>alchemic again
I'm tired of this gamexplain theory
>>
Pretty sure it just means they're getting megas/synchros
>>
>>26691655
Well it's pretty clear with the box legends, especially with Solgaleo, but the starters being based on alchemical symbols seems a little reaching.
>>
>>26691716
>>26691655
Well the thing with that is, Litten's face definitely does look like the symbol for brimstone/sulfur. There just happen to be three standard ingredients in alchemy, the others being salt and mercury, so it would make sense if the other two starters were meant to represent them.
>>
>>26691655
>gamexplain
just because they stole it doesn't mean it's theirs, kind of admitting here you watch them aren't you?
>>
> Rowlet Air
> Litten Fire
> Popplio Water
> Iwanko Earth

Oh no.
>>
>>26692769
>Magearna has the soul HEART
oh shiit
>>
>>26692769
>>26692792
By your powers combined...
>>
>>26692769
But everything changed when Litten attacked
>>
File: Water_Fire_Air_Dirt.jpg (45 KB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
Water_Fire_Air_Dirt.jpg
45 KB, 1152x720
>>26692769
>>
>>26691617
First gen with 4 starters.
>>
It's about them having Mega's

This time your main starters will have Mega's rather than being given another gen of starters
>>
>>26692769

The dog is rock though, not ground
>>
i would love if the dog is an unofficial fourth starter pokemon, just as strong as the other three and with a third stage
>>
File: Bauz1.gif (1 MB, 493x290) Image search: [Google]
Bauz1.gif
1 MB, 493x290
>>26691655
PokéWiki.de the german bulba has the alchemy theory since 2015 with many hints for alchemy in Generation 6. It's really interesting.

http://www.pokewiki.de/Auren-Trio#Theorie_.C3.BCber_den_Ursprung_in_der_Alchemie

here if you talk bratwurt language.

>some shitty poketuber will read this and use it in a video to claim it was his theory.
>>
>>26693977
But I believe Rowlet can save the world
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.