[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder that not counting babies and evos, johto only had 81
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dank memes.png (396 KB, 625x389) Image search: [Google]
dank memes.png
396 KB, 625x389
reminder that not counting babies and evos, johto only had 81 new pokemon and sinnoh 78
>>
>>26691153
And Kalos only had 68.
>>
>>26691153

:(
>>
>>26691153
babies and evos are new pokemon you autistic dipshit
>>
>>26691153
Good thing we count babies and evos though because they're new Pokemon.

If you count the 28 megas in Gen 6, there's exactly 100, the base Johto had, but it was Gamefreak who decided they weren't new Pokemon, not us.
>>
>>26691153
So you are Saying Gen6 could've had more evolutions to older Pokemon(which it did, Mega Evos)

So OP idk what you are hinting at the lack of new Pokemon or the lack of new evolutions of old Pokemon
>>
>>26691153
Sinnoh has less usable Pokemon than Kalos if you take out all legendaries you can't use in-game anyways.
>>
>>26691214
babies contribute nothing to the game

why do people bitch that "oh woe is me, this mega ruined this line's chance to get a third evo!" igglybuff ruined Wigglytuff's chance of getting an evo. Elekid did the same for Electivire.

In before some autistic fuck says that gamefreak would never dare to give an evolution to a pokemon that has already evolved by stone
>>
>>26691229
>counting Megas as new Pokemo
Interesting viewpoint, I feel like it can go either way. For example, I wouldn't be too miffed about calling M-Banette a new Pokemon, but then there's the lower end ones like M-Pidgeot.

Also GF has never counted Alt Forms as new Pokemon, case in point, Rotom, Deoxys, Shaymin.
>>
And why would I not count babies and evos? They're still Pokemon.

Are you some gen 6 apologist trying to pretend megas are new Pokemon when they're not?
>>
>>26691309
Babies are a format in themselves and are still more pokemon to collect and use. It's more an issue of gamefreak not properly implementing ways to use them feasibly in the modern games (which is presumably why we don't get babies anymore)
>>
>>26691309
>Elekid did the same for Electivire
But didn't Elekid come first?
>>
>>26691309
The fucking tagline of the series is "gotta catch em all"

how do they add nothing? They're another numbered Pokémon in the pokedex.
there's more to the series than competitive battling.
>>
>>26691879
Yeah, but giving Electabuzz a pre-evo means that any future evo is the end of the line mega when.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.