[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the leakers called this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272 KB, 768x1024
A leaker on here said that Magearna would have an ability called Soul Heart. Does anyone have the thread?!
>>
>7 threads asking the same thing

Soul Heart was mentioned in a movie trailer MONTHS ago. That leaker had no new information.
>>
>>26690092
also a move called Fleur Canon
>>
It was a coincidence. It said in the movie the villain looked for Magearna's soul heart.
>>
File: soul hearts.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
soul hearts.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>26690092
*blank card + jera rune*
>>
What no one realizes is the circle under magearna's battle animation.
>>
>>26690092
Literally revealed by the movie description.
>>
>>26690512
Anybody who believed in the 'NO MORE CIRCLES' meme was retarded to begin with.

There were no battle circles in the beginning of X/Y either, you'd have to be clinically retarded to believe GF would get rid of the circles.
>>
>>26690552
Circles have been a thing since Gen 3 tho. Why remove.
>>
>>26690552
You see multiple times with wild/trainer battles in the Sun and Moon trailers that there aren't any battle circles, why are people forgetting this already?
>>
>>26690552

No circles in Solgaleo and Lunaala battle footage. Those are no way the legendary encounters either, so we know for a fact that circled are gone.
>>
>>26690815
>>26690552
>>26690769
Or it varies by location or something like that.

Why is everything in absolutes with all of you?
>>
>>26690860
Circles either exist or they don't. Why the fuck what they be inconsistent like that, that would really make no god damn sense
>>
>>26690092
Is that the actual game art? It looks much like the anime art, but it may be because they used the same pose.
>>
>>26690552
>you would have to be retarded to believe what you see in official gameplay footage

this is how much of a stupid dipshit you sound like. when circles were not shown in the generic desert clip (featuring the box legends), there was absolutely good reason to believe they were gone for good.

the only reason circles were added was to give some depth to the 2d battle scenes in gens 3-5. They were unnecessary in gen 6, and they are unnecessary now.
>>
What the fuck circles are you mongs talking about?
>>
>>26690092
I said its ability was Soul Heart and the move with Fleur Canon...

I also gave you the descriptions of the koala.

Want more?
>>
>>26691094
Yeah man I'm so glad they got rid of circles when they showed off the circle-less battles in X/Y and ORAS!

I'm so glad circles are gone forever!
>>
>>26691191
I'm not talking about gen 6. I don't give a fuck about what gen 6 did. gen 6 doesn't decide what all gens afterwards are going to do.

you're missing the point entirely. Up until now, every battle clip of gen 7 has had no circles. It was therefore rational to conclude that there are no circles anymore. It's honestly as simple as that. But apparently such a rational thought is just to complicated for someone as retarded as you to understand.
>>
>>26691324
>Hey man you think circles are finally gone in gen 7?
>Nah they did the same thing in both gen 6 games
>WHAT THE FUCK GEN 6 DOESN'T MATTER
you literally have brain problems
>>
Maybe that picture is from the online battle arena and it has circles?
>>
>>26690952
That's the official artwork.
>>
>>26691404
Could also just be part of the attack animation, so that the Pokemon isn't standing on nothing when it uses the attack.
>>
>>26691349
>>26691349
>sees three new battle scenes of gen 7 and none of them have circles
>makes a reasonable assumption that circles are gone

wow it's almost as simple as you, anon.

>but they did the same thing in gen 6

I guess those trailers of bystanding trainers aren't actually in the games either then, right? Those weren't aesthetic features of gen 6 so its literally impossible that anything can change in a new game afterwards, it sure feels great to be smart!
>>
>>26690092
It might have been >>26673318, but from what I've read the real Soul Heart affects special attack while the leak said it was like Magic Guard.
>>
>>26690114
Lilymon confirmed!
>>
>>26691541
The most recent trailer showing off Solagelo and Lunala doesn't have them, but it also says "game footage not final." I don't recall that appearing on the trainer battle footage, though.
>>
>>26690880
>no circles on all ground battles
>circles on water/sky/space battles
>>
>>26692674
Whelp incoming broken Zygarde
>>
File: 1465134262436.jpg (165 KB, 573x800) Image search: [Google]
1465134262436.jpg
165 KB, 573x800
>>26690114
It can open its arms to fire it I guess.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.