[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SM team thread? What Pokémon do you plan on using in SM that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 1136x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 1136x596
SM team thread?
What Pokémon do you plan on using in SM that have been shown so far?
Which version do you plan on getting?

Moon here.
>>
>>26689451
Probably Moon. Can't decide between Popplio or Rowlet.
>>
>using none-alola mons

6 chances to use brand new pokemon and you want some faggot crocodile that been available for 15 years?
i just don't get it
>>
>>26689451
Sun and Popplio and Nekkoala so far.
>>
>>26689451
>What Pokémon do you plan on using in SM that have been shown so far?
First will use exclusively this gen mons to beat game. Waiting starters final evo to decide which one I'll pick. Koala and dog are confirmed to my party.
>Which version do you plan on getting?
moon
>>
>>26689498
The image doesn't mean anything, anon. Just entertaining the second starter idea that Kalos introduced.
Totodile is a god-tier starter though.
>>
>>26689451
>Rowlet
>hopefully some new interesting Fairy type
>hopefully some new interesting Ghost type
>something with Surf
>one of the fossils, or Rockdog if I don't like either of them
>the pseudo if it's interesting enough, if not then whatever weird Psychic type gets introduced this gen
>>
File: PokemonMoon.jpg (217 KB, 800x774) Image search: [Google]
PokemonMoon.jpg
217 KB, 800x774
>>
>>26689700
>Turns out moon isn't the edge version but just the sleepy nap time version.
>>
>>26689722
Why would the moon even be edgy at all? It's just relaxing.
>>
You can't have Iwanko it's the surprise 4th starter pokemon.
>>
>>26689451

> Totodile

So you chose a weakmon to make your journey more difficult? Otherwise why would you pick the worst water starter of them all?
>>
>>26689700
my nigga
>>
>>26689755
He isn't choosing Mudkip though.
>>
>>26689755
Weak bait, friend.
>>
>>26689722
>>26689730
exactly my boys.
>>
>>26689451
Popplio and Iwanko are on my team so far.

I'm getting Sun first.
>>
>>26689750
>Iwanko is special because it's the 4th starter mon
>instead of going for Electric they go for fucking Rock
FUCK
>>
>>26689755
>implying
Totodile's easily among the better water-starters for in-game use. Delicious bait though.

Worst water starter is Oshawott desu
>>
File: sunteam.png (18 KB, 245x171) Image search: [Google]
sunteam.png
18 KB, 245x171
rate my autism
>>
>>26689755

Technically Chicorita is the worst johto starter
>>
Why are you assuming that we getting Gen 2 starters?

We wont
>>
>>26689966
Why are you assuming we won't?
And if you'd read the thread, I said I'm only entertaining the idea.
I wouldn't care either way, because if I wanted a Johto starter in-game so bad I'd transfer one.
>>
>>26689947
>is the worst starter
>>
>>26689809
Rock is super effective to both fire and flying pertaining to Litten and Rowlet, but also weak against Rowlet and Popplio, and at the final evolutons Popplio and Litten have opportunities to resist rock if ground of fighting comes into play.
>>
>>26689947
>technically
Chikorita is the worst starter in the fucking franchise. The only thing that gives it a run for its money is Snivy without Contrary.
>>
>>26690022
> Snivy bad
> When things like Fennekin exist
>>
Sun version
Litten and Nekkoaa
>>
>>26690046
He's talking about battling, not aesthetics
>>
I'm still on the fence about versions

Going to see some exclusives first

But I mainly go towards the first named versions by habit, except White

Popplio

Rock dog or fossils if they are interesting

Flying but probably not the main route mon, maybe if there's a secondary like Spearow/wingull
>>
>>26690046
Fennekin actually has a movepool and evolves into something useful. It also has decent special attack.

Snivy is just fucking shit. Mediocre attack, meh defenses, is out-classed by Lilligant almost immediately.
>>
>>26690087

Implying Delphox isn't outclassed by every other starter
>>
>>26689451
I'm picking Sun. I was having trouble deciding between the starters, but I might just ditch them for Iwanko. I might try a solo Nuzlocke, but I'm most likely just going to catch whatever seems cool, especially if they keep the XYORAS Exp Share mechanics.
>>
>>26690128
it's not by virtue of being fire-type
>>
Moon because I like blue, Rowlet because I like birds.

If it's decent I'll probably pick up the rock dog at some point, if not in-game then at least with team experiments; I've wanted to try a sand-based team with Sand Rush Stoutland, and a second dog would be neat.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.