[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>New leaks announced >Dog unique type >People bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: corocoro7163.jpg (214 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
corocoro7163.jpg
214 KB, 1024x768
>New leaks announced
>Dog unique type
>People bitch and moan about why it's Rock and not the generic Normal-type. Remember Lillipup?
>If it was Normal-type, you people would bitch and moan anyway.

You'd think that after 7 generations, people would shut the hell up and just try to embrace the new designs. But then again, this is vp...everything new is shitty looking to them, so I'm not surprised

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_Poi_Dog
>>
i haven't seen anyone complaining
>>
>>26689424
Me neither. Everyone seems hyped
>>
>>26688265
Your eyes are just drawn to complaints. I like that it's Rock.
>>
>dog is a unique type

woooow a pure rock type mamma mia IVE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE!
>>
Rock type cause Hawaiian Poi Dogs are extinct.
>>
>>26688265
What the fuck is happening to that 正体判明?
>>
File: electabuzzgar.png (57 KB, 853x589) Image search: [Google]
electabuzzgar.png
57 KB, 853x589
>>26689468
>>
Will he be a speedy, high attack rock pupper?

Will he be the hero we need to BTFO Talonmeme?
>>
>>26688265
I would genuinely prefer Rock/Normal. If its speedy enough I'll take the fucking 4x fighting weakness for STAB Return/Hyper Voice and immunity to Ghost.

As it is now just have to pray that we get some new physical rock type moves or a replacement for fucking Stone Miss. Would be hilarious if its evolution is a Rock/Dark Rockweiler with Strong Jaw though, finally get another rock/dark 5 generations later.
>>
unique? It says いわ/rock type

>>26689483
distortion from the page folding in the middle probably
>>
>>26688265
>/vp/ is one hivemind
>>
File: image.png (198 KB, 439x458) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198 KB, 439x458
>New leaks announced
>[new pokemon] is [something unexpected]
>People bitch and moan about [literally anything]
>If it was [something expected], you people would bitch and moan anyway

Template saved for future (You)s
>>
>>26689749
this desu
normal type hardly ruins another type unless it is slapped on a slow defensive pokemon

a ghost immunity is always useful and if its offensive stats are acceptable facade and return are also good, or hyper voice + power gem

considering how poor in movepool some quadrupede pokemon and specificically pure rock types are
>>
>>26689468
So does this mean it's one of the fossilmon?
>>
>>26688265
i don't see the resemblance between the Poi and that generic dog... is it just because the region is hawaii that you think its based on that?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.