[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being autistic a necessary requirement for liking these guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Is being autistic a necessary requirement for liking these guys?
>>
>>26685204
>Guys
>One of them is female
>>
>>26685209
Guess that answers that
>>
No, but it helps.
>>
>>26685229
I was actually thinking about that as I posted it.
>>
>>26685204
I don't like their stumpy limbs. So weird. Where are the paws? The toes? It's like a 5yo designed them.
>>
>>26685229
kek. /thread

>>26685209
I was going to say "these three," but then someone would've just said Espurr and Meowstic make two, wouldn't they?
>>
>>26685258
>What are cartoon animals
>What are literally 25% of all animalistic Pokémon
>>
>>26685284
Doesn't mean he has to like the design choice man
>>
Anyone else think the one in he right looks like a very lazily made fakemon?
>>
>>26685204
No, but it helps.
>>
>>26685231
>>26685370
spooky
>>
Speaking of autism, have you ever noticed that Espurr and Meowstic together use almost every color? Their sclera are yellow, cyan and magenta, and their irises are red, green and blue -- Well purpleish blue, to go with the psychic theme. Then Meowstic's bodies are white and blue and Espurr is grey.

Really, the only colors they're missing at all are orange, brown and black.

/cease autism
>>
Male Meowstic is my favourite Pokemon because of its design and Im not autistic
Just gay
>>
File: JibanyanPNGcutout.png (218 KB, 374x467) Image search: [Google]
JibanyanPNGcutout.png
218 KB, 374x467
>>26685258
Is the new style
>>
The female one is so much fun to use in game. Awesome offensive move pool
>>
>>26685204
>literally French fashion

I fail to see the problem.
>>
I had a female one on my first run through Y . It was my first wonder trade so I kept it and it was pretty good.
>>
>>26685204
I mean I like them.

[spoilers]So I guess that's a yes.[/spoiler]
>>
>>26685888
I fucked up my spoiler tag.

You see what I mean?
>>
Psychotic cat
>>
>>26685204
Meowstic is mid-tier I guess, but I think despite is adorable. Probably in my top 10 cutest mons. It has a cute cry too.
>>
>>26685675
nailed it.
>>
File: 1450827295460.jpg (350 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1450827295460.jpg
350 KB, 900x900
>>26685204
You just have to like cute.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.