[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know stuff about sun and moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 960x1280
Ask away
>>
>>26684812
>image.jpg
Try harder.
>>
These threads have gone from awful to just sad.
>>
>>26684818
???
>>
Just start saying stuff you know, if it catches our attention we'll start asking specific stuff.
>>
>>26684812
Why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
>>26684859
Please don't encourage these shitposters.
>>
What do you know about sun and moon?
>>
The Artificial island is The Pokemon League. After you beat it however an elevator beneath the battle stage takes you down to the Battle Hotel
>>
>>26684930
You're almost as bad at this as that Game of Thrones cocksucker.
>>
>>26684930
The champion ( Hala ) shows you around and tells you about the Features of the hotel. We then go back up and continue with the normal post league celebrations.
>>
>>26684963
How long has your dad worked for Nintendo?
>>
>>26684858
He's accusing you of evading a ban by posting from an iPhone. Is this your first day on 4chan?
>>
>>26684930
>>26684963
That doesn't make any sense. Nice try 3/10
>>
>>26684989
What the hell did you expect from a "leak" thread?
>>
>>26684988
Yes actually
>>
>>26685011
Thought as much. You should lurk before posting. Also, fake leak role-playing threads are for assholes, be better than that.
>>
>>26684988
Yes in fact
>>
>>26685008
You know, leak thread can occasionally be fun They can open you mind to possibilities that you haven't thought of yourself and can lead to some pretty cool discussion and speculation. But this faggot didn't even try.
>>
>>26685075
Why not just discuss and brainstorm ideas, though? The whole theatrical "I swear, I totally work for Nintendo. Play along!" bullshit doesn't add anything of value, it's just annoying.
>>
>>26684812
You need to fucking kill yourself, OP. I mean it. I'm dead serious.
Stop whatever you're doing right now. Go take a whole bottle of meds. Grab a rope and hang yourself. Get a gun and shoot yourself in the head. I don't care how you do it. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>26685097
Well, I like to go along with it, even know it's 99.9% bound to be fake. I think it's fun, although I do agree that specific threads like this are complete shit.
>>
>>26685139
But that just encourages smug assholes to flood the board with these threads. It's the shitty kid who lied about pokémon secrets on the playground.

Without the stupid role-playing, the quality of these threads would be less horrible.
>>
What level does Escavalier learn the move Glorious Ray?
>>
>>26685196
No and it never will
>>
>>26685292
How much exp do I need to reach level "No"?
>>
>>26684812
What's under that truck?
>>
>>26685601
mew
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.