[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Go General /pgg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
who here beta?
thoughts on it so far?
Its actually pretty fun and actually makes me go out and take a walk. For a mobile game its good.
>>
>>26684445
>who here beta?

Not me, but I suspect that's due to me not being an Ingress player.
>>
>>26684467
I wasent a ingress player at all. I just signed up when they were taking emails.
>>
I'm enjoying it but hope they add more direct pvp.
>>
It's saying I need to download the app and I'll receive an update but all the links lead to nothing, says there's no app. What do I do?

>>26684467
I was not an Ingress player either, you just got bad luck
>>
I have it. My phones a galaxy s3 tho so it crashes with just about everything
>>
Sometimes it doesn't load up, but it's great fun. I take my dog on walks and chase down pokemon. Im trying to understand the gym function though, but I've had little time to actually research it (finals and grading student papers).
>>
>>26684445
I love it so far, but mine's glitched out in camera mode. I can only see Pokemon sprites when I turn off the camera :( KInda ruins the immersion.
>>
Just turned level 6 today and have steepness 51 Pokemon.
>>
>>26688081
Being a member of a gym gives you extra cash and extra of those purple things that help power up your Pokemon.
>>
>>26685156
There was a second E-mail with a corrected URL.

>>26690150
Wtf is steepness
>>
File: 1303757631471.jpg (110 KB, 683x610) Image search: [Google]
1303757631471.jpg
110 KB, 683x610
>the whole "gen 1 only" thing wasn't just a meme

how can you even look at this tragedy
>>
>>26684445
Can you battle friends or something
Or play with your Pokemon
>>
>>26690223
>Expecting them to blow all potential content updates on release
It's like you haven't played online games before.
>>
How big is the app filesize?
>>
>>26684445
>Psyched about Pokemon Go
>Talk to all my friends about it and get them interested
>Buy an electric bike, pokeball shaped backpack and etc to prepare for real life pokemon adventures.
>Find out about the field test
>Tell all my friends about it
>We all register
>EVERYONE but me is approved.
>All my friends want to go on a pokemon adventure this weekend and I'm just bitter as fuck.
>About to start a real Team Rocket whos only goal is to swat the phones out of the hands of go trainers.

This. fucking. sucks.
>>
Been playing, it's kinda neat but needs a lot more added. I really hope they realize the potential here and just keep working on it. I'm level 5 and have caught 57 different kinds of pogeymans.

>>26690700
The app itself is 90MB, total installed with data is 118MB

>>26692212
Everything is going to get reset on real release, so you'll be able to play when it actually matters

>>26688081
Same. It's a B E T A
>>
>>26684445
it has the usual crashes and my character can't seem to locate where im walking or standing at times. other than that, not bad

-I hope we can fuse pokemon rather than catch a bunch and collect specific candies while they take up space. no not the fusions we dream about, the kind where you fuse monsters for experience like in those other games

-i want to plant my own pokestops and gym, for those days i dont want to leave the house and play the game for a few seconds

-a better lock on gyms/stops/encounters for when im in the car.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.