[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY NIGGA DEWOTT CAN'T LEARN ICE PUNCH AND I AM AT DRAYDEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: dewott.png (26 KB, 210x332) Image search: [Google]
dewott.png
26 KB, 210x332
MY NIGGA DEWOTT CAN'T LEARN ICE PUNCH AND I AM AT DRAYDEN WITHOUT ACCESS TO ICE BEAM, GUESS I'LL BOP HIM WITH BLIZZARD
>>
>>26684083

Thanks for letting us know. We all appreciate the update.
>>
How is he not evolved yet?
>>
>>26684090
I avoid trainers to make it harder
>>
>>26684083
WE WUZ SAMURAIS N SHIEET
>>
Man, this bait is boring. It's like you didn't even try at all. Of all things you could possibly do with your life, you choose to do nothing other than shitpost on an anonymous taiwanese image board. What sort of sick satisfaction does this give you? Is it really that arousing? It must be, or else you would not have done it. And this is the sort of reply you want, right? Someone angry for something stupid you posted? Well, I'm angry. But not at what you posted. I'm angry that you think anyone would fall for such a blatant trap. It's pathetic, really. I don't know why you think you have any chance at success. Why not go outside and do something? Would that be so hard? You could go out and be successful. But you choose to sit here, waiting for delicious replies as though they have any substance. They're useless. They serve you no purpose. There's no reason to do this sort of thing to yourself. It might even be best to just relax for a bit. Calm down, you know? No? Why not? You made this thread. But you didn't think about its potential consequences.
>>
Yep I pretty much used Blizzard on my Samurott
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.