[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>getting hyped for another confirmed shit gen Its going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465409246010.png (515 KB, 676x395) Image search: [Google]
1465409246010.png
515 KB, 676x395
>getting hyped for another confirmed shit gen

Its going to be more linear (4 small ass islands) easier, handholdy, with only 50 new Pokemon, same shit graphics same laggy fps same shit models (Salamence retard gliding), both box mascots are uninspired and trash, rotom dex is fucking navi

I just dont see whats so good about these new games anymore
>>
>>26681570
just dont buy it anon
>>
You'll still buy it like the little faggot you are
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>>26681570
>>
What does being a pessimist feel like?
>>
shouldn't someone who works at gamefreak and knows all the insider info try to SUCCESFULLY MARKET the game instead of talking shit about it?
is this reverse psychology?
>>
No matter how shit pokemon gets I'll continue to play each gen in the name of tradition
>>
If you aren't excited for going through a new region with new Pokemon plus all the updates they make to battling and whatnot, I don't think you're much of a fan of the series in the first place
>>
>>26681570
To be fair, they made the graphics to reuse and potentially upgrade in the future so they wouldn't have to make new models all the time for 720+ mon. That was the stated purpose since XY.
>>
>a pokemon who hopes and dreams to fly its swhol life evolves and fly's for the rest of its life

If it was xatu, yes, that's shit. But let a nigga live its dreams
>>
>>26681570

Salamance model is not flying, it's animated to be flying.

All of the flying Pokemon have non-flying poses for Pokemon-Amie, the flying animations are for battle only.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.