[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dunsparce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 250px-Insolourdo-HGSS.png (59 KB, 250x286) Image search: [Google]
250px-Insolourdo-HGSS.png
59 KB, 250x286
what purpose does it serve
>>
>>26681071
Being a funny oddball mon that abuses Serene Grace ingame

That, and the face of hipsters
>>
>>26681071
This little dude is my fuckin' favorite Pokemon. It sucks in competitive but it's hilarious in-game to glare and flinch shit to death with headbutt. Plus just look at that dopey motherfucker, top tier shit right here son.
>>
Because its basically Japan's version of Bigfoot and that is all they've needed it to be. At least for a single stage shit mon it has a neat ability and moveset.
>>
>>26681071
>>26681071
an anon posted a really well done explanation regarding dunsparce some time ago. I wonder if anyone saved it.
>>
File: dunsparce.png (647 B, 56x56) Image search: [Google]
dunsparce.png
647 B, 56x56
Its old sprite looks so fat though

>>26681105
I'm interested
>>
>>26681071
The definition of wasted potential.

Has all the potential to be an amazing Pokémon, but the development team just gave up and missed every opportunity to improve it.
>>
>>26681105
>>26681169
Ooo, that was me. People liked that thread -- I'm thinking I may well do it again if I have the time this week, but with more elaborate presentation this time.

I'm not sure what mons I would write about, though. I know I included Dunsparce, Mawile, Froslass, and Foongus and Amoongus last time and some other one I'm forgetting.
>>
>>26681071
Hipster bait
>>
it has a fucking drill for a tail and that's not enough for you?
>>
>>26681071
I used it in my XY team hoping it would get a Mega...
>>
It's joke and concept are that it's rare but as well as kinda useless. It's also based on a Japanese urban legend stumpy snake.

In-game I like to run it in my retrieval runs, so runs I do in games outside my main game of the current gen to get exclusives and/or legendaries. Its paraflinching has so far felled Latios, Dialga, and Yveltal all by itself while with atleast the last he was at about the same level as them. Good HP and Roost through level-up are also usefull in-game.
>>
>>26681072
There are some legit Hipstermons, but Dunsparce is aesthetic as fuck. Same reason I love Lileep and Tympole.
>>
File: Dunsparce.png (70 KB, 463x451) Image search: [Google]
Dunsparce.png
70 KB, 463x451
>>26683829
This, best drill

Also doesn't it kinda look like it'd be the first of three stages of the most insane pokemon ever?
Angeldrillsnakebigfootbee never.
>>
>every fake evo or Mega for Dunsparce completely misses the point of it being a tsuchinoko and just makes it an angelic serpent
>>
File: dunsparce evo.png (192 KB, 615x583) Image search: [Google]
dunsparce evo.png
192 KB, 615x583
>>26687443
Even dis?
>>
>>26689638
Never seen that one. It's actually pretty good.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.