[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If feels weird that /vp/ is mostly satisfied with Sun and Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: worry worry worry.jpg (44 KB, 1023x768) Image search: [Google]
worry worry worry.jpg
44 KB, 1023x768
If feels weird that /vp/ is mostly satisfied with Sun and Moon so far.

THIS FEELS WRONG.
>>
It's because we don't know a lot about it yet. We'll find trivial things to bitch about, don't you worry.
>>
>decent first form starters
>shit/annoying rival
>Hawaii
we know literally nothing
>>
It's because we have underage summer and new gen hype kiddies who don't yet ubderstand the concept of disappointment.
>>
>further casualization with "I'll explain anything pokedex rotom"
>yokai bait starter
>yokai bait ghost that follows you around and act as a guide
>3 months in only 5 new mons announced, hinting again at a small dex
>probably syncro shit
>same engine
>same goo 3D models

We're just swarmed with kids and newfag, this hype season has absolutely been the worst so far
>>
>>26680358
>muh Youkai Watch boogeyman
>>
>>26680358
>yokai bait starter
So is this the new phrase for "I don't like this pokémon", like what calling them Digimon used to be?
>>
>>26680365
I love yokai watch. I've played the shit out of the first and I can't wait for the sequel. It's original, it's funny and has almost nothing to do with pokemon. But we have 5 GEN VII mons so far and they're all a shade a darker than the usual, which is really yokai.
And the rotom dex is literally my mom's whisper
>>
>>26680385
Wait, so slightly different colour palette (which I'm not really seeing, but whatever)= obviously trying to rip off Youkai Watch? Unwrap that one for me.
>>
>>26680358
nice meme :)
>>
>>26680328
Too many niggers imo
>>
>>26680365
Gen V's countless failures allow Yokai Watch to rise in the first place, why won't you understand?!
>>
>>26680407
>Am I fitting in yet?
>>
>>26680410
Because Japanese kids aren't as picky and anal about gen 6 as /vp/?
>>
>>26680420
*gen 5. Slipped.
>>
The game isn't out now.

/vp/ is ALWAYS in hype mode in the run up for the new games.

Even OR/AS, which I knew for a fact would be a disaster, managed to gain stupid amounts of hype. Hell, I even fell for the "Secret Bases will be good!" meme.

If the game comes out, and it's bad, you wont hear the end of it.
>>
>>26680746
Nah, ORAS was shit to /vp/ throughout the revealing motnhs
>>
There's nothing to complain about yet.
>>
>>26680328
One of the starter final evos will go horribly wrong, just you wait.

I'm secretly predicting a Fire/Fighting bipedal tiger to break /vp/.
>>
>>26680796
I think the Treehouse at E3 will be the turning point in which /vp/ will start to shit on the game full time until release.
>>
>region looks fantastic compared to the last two boring ones we've had
>starters are actually OK this time around, range from good to decent, though that could be screwed up soon
>male MC is good, female MC is boring but who cares, customisation may be back
>Hau looks like he could be annoying, but he could also turn into a Wally and surprise people
>Lillie is cute
>Kukui is just "there", but at least there's some people that can appreciate him
>legendaries are kinda meh, but I don't give a shit
There just hasn't been too much shown, I'd get into the details of what's been "confirmed", like a proper day/night cycle, but it doesn't matter yet.
>>
>>26680407
This. The new graphics looks nice and all but the setting just sucks. Hopefully we get PokeRussia in gen 8 or something.
>>
ORAS set the bar really low. This is an undeniable fact.
>>
File: 1465354655477.png (86 KB, 233x272) Image search: [Google]
1465354655477.png
86 KB, 233x272
>>26680805
>mfw Fire/Fighting cat will be the best design anyway
>>
New Animal Crossing when?!
>>
>>26680328
That's bad news.
>/vp/ is hype for something
>it ends up shit

>/vp/ is not hype for something
>it's not shit
Like clockwork.
>>
>>26680328
>satisfied
>what feels like daily threads about someone complaining about something

Ok
>>
>>26680891
I think this is a valid point actually.

Everyone was so underwhelmed with OR/AS once the nostalgia faded away, that pretty much anything feels like a step forward.
>>
>>26680886
>complains about too many niggers
>wants to go the region full of mud niggers
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.