[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck is this not a circle too? They all are are pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
How the fuck is this not a circle too? They all are are pretty much circles...
>>
File: jper5y.png (66 KB, 255x165) Image search: [Google]
jper5y.png
66 KB, 255x165
>>26679452
>pretty much a circle
And unova IS a circle
>>
File: poliwrath rare candy use edit.jpg (21 KB, 326x374) Image search: [Google]
poliwrath rare candy use edit.jpg
21 KB, 326x374
Unova: 1 circle and 1 line, completely linear path.

Kanto: Multiple circles that form one big circle, path through said circle is not linear, worthwhile shortcuts, some paths optional.
>>
File: Voltorb.png (39 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
Voltorb.png
39 KB, 230x230
Voltorb: 1 Circle, separated into 2 semicircles by 1 line
>>
I always thought the criticism was stupid anyways. Who cares what the world map looks like, when you are on individual routes, the shape is irrelevant, it's like complaining that the earth is too boring because it's an oblate spheroid.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if the next game was literally a straight line from the starting town, to the e4, with an occasional single branch for optional exploration
>>
>>26679478
Only that many of the routes between the individual cities are pretty pathetic. There are only two cities that are really challenging to get to, Cerulean city when coming from Pewter City, and Fuchsia city. That's really about it.
>>
File: 101.gif (16 KB, 384x379) Image search: [Google]
101.gif
16 KB, 384x379
>>26679491
And when you flip that circle upside down...
>>
>>26679452
It's 4 circles, so it's 4x as good as unova.
>>
>>26679500
It's confirmed to not be if you look at the design of the first island. More than half of the routes are after the town with the dock.
>>
>>26679469
You are not even showing the map from BW2. Considering how many routes are not in a giant circle unlike Kanto, there is really no argument to be had.
>>
>>26679500
Unova doesn't really bother me but come on, at least have some sort of standard.
>>
File: unova.png (26 KB, 256x168) Image search: [Google]
unova.png
26 KB, 256x168
>>26679528
Its still a circle
>>
>>26679452
You literally go around in a circle in Kanto.
>>
>>26679452
how the fuck does the ms anne swim to johto since there is no direct water route to it?
>>
Isn't Kalos more shaped like an 8 than anything?
>>
>>26679512
he wasn't talking about sun an moon you dumbass
>>
>>26681471
>He didnt play PokemonXD
>>
File: rhombus.png (634 KB, 900x882) Image search: [Google]
rhombus.png
634 KB, 900x882
>>26679452

This is why it's not a circle.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.