[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good sets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1463821144925.png (351 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1463821144925.png
351 KB, 520x678
Roserade (natural cure)
-Giga Drain
-Poison Jab
-Petal Blizzard
-Toxic Spikes
Rocky Helmet

Gardevoir (trace)
-Magic Room
-Psychic
-Dream Eater
-Hypnosis
Gardevoirite

I keep getting fucked over during the Battle Maison after about the 15th consecutive single battle, so I thought maybe the moves were the problem.

help pls
>>
>>26675840
That's almost ingame trash, don't expect to ever win anything with that shit.
It doesn't takes much brain to search for a proper moveset online, anon.
>>
>>26675840
Why Poison Jab?
>>
>>26675840
It's difficult to get a high score in singles, so don't expect to get it right on your first few tries.

Also, research Pokemon stats, or just copy and paste some top Maison teams to the best of your ability: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-maison-discussion-records.3492706/
>>
>>26675840
where are you putting your EVs? Natures?

The hypnosis dream eater gimmick isn't the most useful considering the accuracy of hypnosis and you don't know when the opponent will wake up.
>>
>>26675840
I run this on my Roserade:

Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Modest/Timid

>Giga Drain
>Dazzling Gleam
>Sludge Bomb
>Shadow Ball/Extrasensory

Also, here's a good tip to getting 50 wins in a row:
Get a Mega Kangaskhan
>>
>>26676787
Oh yeah, as for item for the Roserade, give it a Choice Specs, if you have one.
>>
>>26676670
Roserade - Brave
Gardevoir - Modest
As for the EVs, mostly in Speed and Special Attack.
I mainly have hypnosis and dream eater for catching wild Pokemon.

>>26675890
The poison debuff. Usually in battles where the opponent doesn't have any Pokemon to switch out with. Thus, toxic spikes is useless.

>>26676787
>>26676807
I'd have to find someone to trade because it isn't available in ORAS, is it really that good to wreck the Battle Maison?
Also,
>48 BP

>>26675860
no bully
>>
>>26676867
I was just recommending a set for your Roserade; I personally wouldn't recommend it if you want to get really far. Mega Kangaskhan is the main go-to mon for almost everyone who knows how the Battle Maison works. As for the 48 BP, just grind the lower level parts of the Maison and you will eventually get there ;) One last thing, listen to this guy as well >>26675916
>>
>>26675840
Roserade has trash physical defense, making the Rocky Helmet worthless, and in 3-mon fights, Toxic Spikes is worthless unless the rest of your team is running Venoshock or Hex. Not to mention that Gardevoir NEEDS to put enemies to sleep, but can't if they are poisoned. Poison Jab is an awful choice as well.
Roserade
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb
Aromatherapy
Dazzling Gleam. I think you missed your boat on Leech Seed.
Black Sludge/Leftovers/Life Orb

Gardevoir doesn't have enough bulk to really benefit from a Dream Eater set. Leave Hypnosis, and go with the classic Psystrike and Hyper Voice/Moonblast set. IDK why you have Magic Room, but Thunderbolt is probably better.

These two are fairly frail physically. A good physical tank would complement them well.
>>
>>26677044
Shit, the only two other Pokemon I have leveled are Mawile and Greninja, which I use occasionally depending on whether I feel like it or not.
I might get a Slaking or Aggron for the tank you suggested.
I guess you're right about the Hypnosis part, but like I said before, I mainly double use it for catching.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.