[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon is such a ripoff of Pokemon. I mean, in both games,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10
File: red-blue.jpg (89 KB, 468x235) Image search: [Google]
red-blue.jpg
89 KB, 468x235
Pokemon is such a ripoff of Pokemon.

I mean, in both games, there's this kid who captures, trains, and battles with magical creatures, and in both games they try to become the ultimate champion of said creature battling.
And yes, I know they were released at the same time, but Pokemon has been in conception long before Pokemon.
Seriously, Game Freak should sue Game Freak for stealing their ideas.
>>
>>26674666
thread hidden
>>
>>26674666
I always thought Pokemon was a brilliant game. Reminded me of Pokemon.
>>
This thread I'd give a 150/151.
>>
>>26674719
This. Unlike countless other Pokemon clones out there, Pokemon actually did a pretty decent job as a Pokemon clone. While Pokemon took many elements from Pokemon, Pokemon still managed to set itself apart from Pokemon.
>>
>>26674770
Really? I preferred Pokemon over Pokemon, it was a much better Pokemon clone than Pokemon, because it kept what was really good about Halo and added new innovative features.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 900x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 900x805
>>26674770
>>26675240
Pokemon was released three months before Pokemon, you dumbfucks.
If anything, Pokemon is'nt a Pokemon clone, Pokemon is a Pokemon clone instead.

Get your facts straight.
>>
File: 1465277777814.jpg (40 KB, 292x356) Image search: [Google]
1465277777814.jpg
40 KB, 292x356
Tier time?

God Tier:
Pokemon
High Tier:
Pokemon
Mid Tier:
Pokemon
Shit Tier:
Pokemon
Pokemon Tier:
Pokemon
>>
>>26675401
>implying
>>
>>26675401
>>26675401
>God tier
>Pokemon

>Shit tier
>Pokemon

What kind of fucking drugs are you on, cunt? Pokemon is a thousand times better than this piece of shit forced Pokemon. They only made it to cash in on the laurels that Pokemon brought in but I suppose you're too underage to have ever played or fully realized how great Pokemon was and instead think Pokemon is better. Everyone get a load of this faggot.
>>
File: 1465276881025.jpg (107 KB, 370x397) Image search: [Google]
1465276881025.jpg
107 KB, 370x397
>>26675552
Are you seriously trying to claim that Pokemon is better than Pokemon? I think he's actually serious.

Even the reviewers agree. Check the difference between the scores, faggot.
I can do this all day.
http://www.nintendolife.com/pokemon That is Pokemon

and this is Pokemon
http://www.nintendolife.com/pokemon

Pokemon had no fucking gameplay, it was just "hurr look at how obviously I am ripping off Pokemon" Where as Pokemon has some of the best gameplay in any game I've played.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 429x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 429x308
>MFW Pokemon stole the lore right out of the Pokemon books!

Can't they sue for that shit? Creative theft or something?
>>
>It's another shitty Pokemon vs Pokemon thread

This is why I hate to browse /vp/. At least on /vp/, they can have tolerable discussions.

Later.
>>
File: Pokemon.jpg (152 KB, 898x890) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon.jpg
152 KB, 898x890
Has anyone ever seen this other clone I can't tell if it's a clone of Pokemon or Pokemon?
>>
File: ecksdee.png (143 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
ecksdee.png
143 KB, 500x309
>>26678384

Pokemon introduced Pokemon, but Pokemon advanced Pokemon's gameplay and storyline, not to mention that after that Pokemon made Pokemon look like Pokemon's prototype. And Pokemon didn't have Pokemon like Pokemon had Pokemon, so Pokemon was a completely different game, and Pokemon had this great spinoff called Pokemon that I would consider its genre to be Pokemon meets Pokemon, except it's the Pokemon from Pokemon merged with Pokemon, except it's the Pokemon from Pokemon, so it's an overall nice tie-in between all three Pokemons.
>>
Pokemon, Pokemon, and Pokemon are all just knockoffs of Pokémon anyway.
>>
File: lek.jpg (44 KB, 371x332) Image search: [Google]
lek.jpg
44 KB, 371x332
>>26678630
>Pokemon

mahnigga.jpg

Seriously, Pokemon is pretty underrated. Granted, it was pushed off the shelves pretty quickly by more popular games such as Pokemon and Pokemon.
>>
Haven't been to /vp/ in a couple of days and wow what the hell is this

This is such a dumb thread
>>
>>26678726
>Going to /vp/ for Pokemon

>>>/vp/ is that way. Stop polluting /vp/ with your errant posting.
>>
>>26678746
but pokemon is not pokemon.
>>
File: 1465033929951.jpg (85 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1465033929951.jpg
85 KB, 640x800
>>26674666
this thread has me sexually confused
>>
File: 4cflMvI.png (354 KB, 406x436) Image search: [Google]
4cflMvI.png
354 KB, 406x436
>>26675552
Look here, we have an underage. You get the fuck out. Pokemon has too much Pokemon for you? Pokemon brought Pokemon to Pokemon and Pokemon was so much weaker than the other Pokemon in Pokemon, thus making the player feel unsatisfied and unrewarded against the Pokemon, and Pokemon lacked Pokemon which was a REAL gamebreaker in Pokemon, last but not least, Pokemon had fucking Pokemon. Pokemon is just nostalgiagoggles for immature children who can't even deal with Pokemon having Pokemon and had to have their Pokemon.

Don't even fucking tell me Pokemon was a ripoff of Pokemon, like I said, Pokemon had Pokemon and introduced half-Pokemon.
>>
>>26674666
you are all autistic retarded faggots
>>
kill yourselves
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.