[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Detective Pikachu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Pikachu.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
Is Detective Pikachu ever coming to the West?
>>
>>26672102
nope
>>
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
is this the first pokemon game that doesnt make it to the west in history?
>>
File: comaster - sharonandnadja soara.jpg (206 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
comaster - sharonandnadja soara.jpg
206 KB, 600x800
>>26672256

Nah, there's tons of shit they didn't bother bringing over here.

-First off is Pokémon Green.
-Then there's Pokémon Stadium. Non-Japan regions got Stadiums 2 and 3 renumbered as 1 and 2 since the original Stadium was a shitpile that either only had 40 playable pokemon or 40 rentable pokemon, I forget which.
-Then there's the second pokemon TCG game for the Game Boy Color, which is actually supposed to be pretty good and has an English translation patch for the rom.

Modern times have had more exclusives, but of a smaller nature.
-Wiiware had three Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games in 2009 that were apparently really small and mediocre compared to the full-scale releases.
-Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure had a 2011 release in Japan and 2012 in Europe but didn't get to America. It's exactly what it sounds like and is mostly notable for this badass piece of boss music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjtl6MY7UEo
-Pokémon Card Game: How To Play DS was a 2011 glorified accessory that came with a TCG card set. It has a rulebook, interactive tutorial, and lets you use three predetermined decks against six opponents.
-There are also arcade games for those collectable Battrio and Tretta tchotchkes, and a 3DS game called Pokémon Tretta Lab that's more like a toy pokedex than anything else.
-Some small 3ds eshop free minigame called The Band of Thieves & 1000 Pokémon meant to help promote the Diancie movie in Japan.
-That Pokémon Comaster smartphone game that just came out a couple months ago. Has some nice original pokegirls (pic related) but is brutally pay2win even compared to mobile Shuffle.

>themoreyouknow.jpg
>>
File: spangled my stars.png (94 KB, 650x460) Image search: [Google]
spangled my stars.png
94 KB, 650x460
>>26673294
...Gahd dammit. The europoors got that while we were stuck over here with fucking Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing.

...It'd be a couple years late anyways, but the sentiment remains the same.
>>
>>26672102
until Danny Devito gets hired there's no point
>>
>>26672102
Well from the ending of the game it seems it will be episodic, meaning we probably won't see a release of it in the West until the game itself is fully finished. However it's been a few months now since the game released and so far there isn't any word of another episode for it releasing soon.
>>
>>26674110
Danny DeVito is a meme hire though, if you expect them to actually do that you're stupid as fuck
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.