[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: annoying pokemon >Detect >Confuse Ray >Hypnosis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 250px-505Watchog.png (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-505Watchog.png
36 KB, 250x250
ITT: annoying pokemon
>Detect
>Confuse Ray
>Hypnosis
>Everyone in Team Plasma had one

Fucking christ, I hated this thing.
>>
Anything with sleep seed/stun spore can go fucking die in a hole.
>>
>>26672084
Fucking This
>>
Pelliper with Protect
>>
Regigigas
Sygiliph
Shedinja
>>
Fucking Slaking is the worst thing to face on the top ladder. It gets a guaranteed kill if you don't carry something with protect. Also, it is bulky enought to stop a shit ton of sweeps.
>>
>>26672084
Don't forget Super Fang to wear you down no matter what you had out.
>>
>>26673342
Thanks for reminding me.

Fuck watchog.
>>
>>26672084
Golbat has been in every evil team's roster and is the same thing

everything in Team Aqua has fucking Swagger. I got swept by the fucking Swagger Sharpedo in the fight before getting Latias in AS just because Steven's Metang killed itself
>>
this rocky fuck and his pain-in-the-ass ability.

I've always maintained that Geodude has always been more annoying than Zubat because Zubat is at least vulnerable to Normal-type attacks, which are primarily what you have at the point in the game where you're still vulnerable to having your ass handed to you by wild shitmon. But Boldore removes the 4x weaknesses Geodude has...not like it even matters, because its only fucking ability is Sturdy,which you're not getting past unless you--i don't know, brought Bullet Seed or some shit. I hate this rock. I even mostly like the Unova reinventions of shitmon, for the most part, and I hate everything about this amorphous pile of rubble.
>>
>>26672084
Tranquill. Fucking Detect.
>>
>>26672084
>Pelipper spamming Protect and Roost
>Tranquill spamming Detect
>Audino using Attract
>Golbat spamming Confuse Ray
>Graveler spamming selfdestruct in the first gens
>Roggenrola and Boldore with Sturdy

kill me
>>
>>26673648
Frick off, Gigalith was my nigga in Black. Stone Edge critted everything and was quite solid since it didn't have double weakness to water and grass like most early game rock types.
>>
>>26674673
>>Be me
>>
>>26674687

why do you care so much, do two words really trigger you so much.
>>
>>26674746
Go back to 9gag summerfag
>>
>>26674673
What really carried me through Black was Scrafty, wouldn't have made it past storyline Elite 4 and everything that comes after them if I didn't have that amazing type coverage + bulkiness on my side. Hydreigon nearly raped my sorry ass as well but Hi Jump Kick strong.
>>
>>26674513
Story time

>playing white for first time
>fighting ghethis
>going well
>sends out hydreigon
>whipes team
>my starter did a number on it, but still alive
>send out Gigalith, my last pokemon.
>Get hit by surf and lose hope
>study activates for the first time
>Stone edge knocked it out
>Gigalith is now in bro tier hall of fame
>>
File: 1459298492739.png (302 KB, 966x817) Image search: [Google]
1459298492739.png
302 KB, 966x817
>Meditite used Detect
Stop trying to delay the inevitable and let me win
>>
>>26674815
they are making you waste your time and PP, anon
>>
File: delet_this_9.jpg (7 KB, 206x213) Image search: [Google]
delet_this_9.jpg
7 KB, 206x213
>SS
>Ice Path
>every Swinub spams Endure for 2-3 turns
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 320x240
This is my Blue Version Magmar:
>Smokescreen
>Confuse Ray
>Toxic
>Flamethrower
>>
>>26672084
you forgot Super Fang for halving health. Thing's moveset is made to not kill, but waste time
>>
File: hoenn.png (772 KB, 1900x1080) Image search: [Google]
hoenn.png
772 KB, 1900x1080
>[half of everything in hoenn] used Protect/Detect!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.