[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to run through a pokemans game on emulated ds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 876432NintendoDS[1].png (510 KB, 880x609) Image search: [Google]
876432NintendoDS[1].png
510 KB, 880x609
I'm going to run through a pokemans game on emulated ds to see if I still like the series enough to pick up Sun or Moon.

Should I get Platinum, White, Black or White/Black 2? Why? I don't want the Gen1-3 remakes because I want to play something new I haven't been through before.
>>
Black 2 or White 2. They have the best variety bar XY
>>
Why did you like the series to begin with?

If it was for exciting battles, do Platinum.
If it was for all of the exciting new Pokemon, Black or White.
If it was for both of the above, or the thril of exploration, Black 2 or White 2.

All of them are solid choices, but people's opinions of them vary pretty severely. Just give one of them a shot.
>>
>>26670147
Platinum if you like battling, Black/White if you like story.
>>
>>26670185
>>26670170
Catching and training was what I liked the most as a kid, so it sounds like Black 2 or White 2 is my best bet.
>>
>>26670212
Don't play b/w 2 if you haven't played b/w first you son of a ditto
>>
>>26670265
Is there any reason not to do so except for the story? I've never cared about the story in any of the games, so it's not a big loss to me if there's more stuff to catch and better mechanics.
>>
>>26670275
Well its still a sequel, so almost every point in story refers to what happened in the first game, but yeah only for the story.
Still I think the story for those games is the best in Pokémon and you should try to play them in order
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.