[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
Find a flaw.
>>
Hoenn
>>
>>26669378
mega flygon :)
>>
they exist
>>
>>26669378
Set in Hoenn.
>>
>>26666666
>>
>>26669378
The music is bad. Not as good as the original. And the character redesigns for the playable characters are also inferior to the original designs.
>>
New fucking Mauville.

Nothing else in these really pissed me off except for that.
>>
7.8/10
Took many HMs
Too much water
>>
>>26669455
New Mallville, you mean.
>>
>>26669378
I don't get why people say these are too easy. It took me a long time to beat it, and Roxanne took me at least 5 tries. The only problem is the amount of shitty non-canon new Pokemon.
>>
>>26669493
No man, I mean the """dungeon""" that Wattson sends you to, just south of Mallville, on that island to the right.

It had puzzles and shit in the old games. In this one, it was literally two sad rooms and a big fucking staircase that you can't go down. It was such a fuckimg cocktease. And Wattson dramatically asking you to come talk to him only to have you walk in, flip a switch, and walk back out is just the worst shit.

Fuck New Mauville.
>>
>>26669534
This. Also it being after the 8th gym
>>
>>26669498
>Roxanne took me at least 5 tries
Wow kill yourself.
>>
>>26669378
Directed by masuda.
>>
>>26671456
ironic how you think about suicide often.
>>
I liked it, unironically one of my favorites, but it didn't last as long as the others.
>>
>Generic and obligatory lack of Mega Flygon complaint.
>Reusing the Battle Maison instead of the good ol' Battle Tower was a total copout.
>Mega Audino sucks, period. It should have gained Natural Cure, GF.
>Maxie's Mega Camerupt has no STAB attack to benefit from it's Mega Ability, unlike Archie's Mega Sharpedo.
>Getting Garchomp's Mega Stone from one Flygon user kind of added more insult to injury.

The triggering is strong with me, but to be fair, you did ask us to find a flaw or two.
>>
The lack of frontier is a big annoyance

The latios just being given to you is a bit of a cop out

Overall more good than bad though
>>
>Overall easiness, EXP share or not
>Same ugly, soulless models from XY
>"edgy and emotional" lectures that you can't skip
>Post game chapter that is literally just running around and listening to boring exposition with a few battles thrown in
>Turning Sky Pillar into the stage for the aforementioned boring exposition
>Hideous redesigns (Protagonists, Evil Teams, etc.)
>Doesn't let you trade "important" Pokemon to people who actually want them
>No Battle Frontier
>Removal of customization
>The fact that it wasn't even necessary

And those are just my BIG gripes
>>
File: basedmorimoto.png (673 KB, 1624x2284) Image search: [Google]
basedmorimoto.png
673 KB, 1624x2284
>>26669498
>roxanne took me like 5 tries
are you fucking serious. God i wish they remade emerald instead.
>>
File: 1407452683147.jpg (158 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1407452683147.jpg
158 KB, 367x451
>>26669498

Holy fucking shit, was this your first game or something?
>>
The square puddles were one of the things that bothered me. I know people wanted a faithful remake, but c'mon.

Also, Wallace looks awful. I know he's campy, but he didn't have to look like THAT.
>>
>>26671697
That is such a jarring difference in teams. Flannery and Tate/Liza especially were huge improvements.
>>
>>26669438
>7.8/10
>Took many HMs
>Too much water

Zinnia's music is actually good, you fucking retard. Among the best themes in the pokemon canon games.
>>
>>26672343
tate/liza on emerald was my nightmare
that claydol was the death of everything. I remember i specifically went out. Got the egg. hatched it to get wynaut evolved it to get wabafett so it could learn destiny bond. Because that was the only way that i could think of killing that motherfucking claydol.
>>
>>26669498

You people are the reason we can't have fun games anymore
>>
>>26669389
/thread
>>
>>26672719
agreed, but only zinnia's song is good in that game
>>
>>26672343
Wattson too
>>
>>26669378
The redesign of team aqua was great. Fighting the same fuck 3 mon every time was not. I'm not even asking for massive changes but fuck sake throw a Gyrados or Tentacruel at me once in a while.

Rival & Wally deserved one more battle each. With DexNav they should have upped the stakes of beating the rival at catching mon.

The gym leaders mon weren't great either and giving the Twins mon each was a fucking joke.
>>
besides lack of good postgame, literally none
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.