[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sun legendary >Not fire type >Weak to fire >Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1393710255755.jpg (90 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1393710255755.jpg
90 KB, 650x650
>Sun legendary
>Not fire type
>Weak to fire

>Moon legendary
>Not Fairy and/or Dark type
>Double weakness to dark
>>
File: haha am i funny yet.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
haha am i funny yet.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
damn dude where did u get this info from?
>>
>>26668756
>the sun is fire and not just a bunch of nuclear fusion
>the moon is dark, and not just a giant space rock that orbits earth
>>
Marshadow is Fire/Dark

Solgaleo and Lunala are actually assholes and Marshadow kept them in check. However, Sol and Lun used their combined powers to seal Marshadow away.

You'll learn more about this in November. Until then, enjoy that tiny leak.
>>
File: 1453216486208.png (311 KB, 525x394) Image search: [Google]
1453216486208.png
311 KB, 525x394
>>26668781
>Sun legendary is not Electric (type closest to the concept of nuclear fusion)

>Moon legendary is not Rock
>>
>>26668756
>he doesn't know the legend of the green lion that eats the sun
>he doesn't know the meaning of dark type

i whant sunmer to and stay away
>>
>>26668812
I expected this exact reply.

>"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP CRITICIZING BASED GAMEFREAK, IT ALL MAKES SENSE, LOOK AT THIS LION THING I FOUND ON WIKIPEDIA AN HOUR AGO, IT'S NOT A STRETCH IT'S NOT A STYRETCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP IT STOPPPPP STOP CRITICIZIING GAMEFREIUJK THEY RE PERFECT THEY RE PREFECT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
1. The two Pokemon are not literal embodiments of the sun and moon.
2. The sun is not fire.
3. Dark type equates more to evil than darkness in most other languages, including the original Japanese.
4. We've already had this thread numerous times, just give it up.
>>
File: 1415990824979.png (475 KB, 893x732) Image search: [Google]
1415990824979.png
475 KB, 893x732
>>26668837
>have total similarities with the concept
>even the dex entry says that solgaleo eats the sun
>game freak is known for taking mitologic inspiration like yveltan and xerneas

>its a stretch
>shit post like a frogposter

and i say again i whant sunmer to stay away from here
>>
>STILL no poison legendary
>>
>>26668928
But you are summer.
There no dex entries released.
>>
>>26669089
the shit on the oficial page nigger you know what i mean stop pretending to be retarded
>>
>>26668854
Fire types are enhanced by Sunny Day. Why would they make a Sun legendary that can't benefit from that, even through an ability?
>>
File: efficient.gif (47 KB, 408x410) Image search: [Google]
efficient.gif
47 KB, 408x410
>>26668756
>>
>>26669089
not him but

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/solgaleo/

"Since ancient times, Solgaleo has been honored as an emissary of the sun. It is referred to with reverence as “the beast that devours the sun.” Solgaleo's body holds a vast amount of energy, and it shines with light when it's active. It has a flowing mane with a remarkable resemblance to the sun. Its signature move is Sunsteel Strike, an attack that charges at an opponent with the force of a meteor, disregarding the target’s Ability."

It's right there on the website my dude
>>
File: 1463611877093.jpg (15 KB, 320x425) Image search: [Google]
1463611877093.jpg
15 KB, 320x425
>>26668756
>The sun is made of fire
>The moon is made of dark
>>
>>26669307

No one is claiming they are made of those things. However in pokemon, the moon has been very closely related to those two typings and fire to the Sun.
>>
>>26668756
Shut the fuck up you whiny fucking piss baby.

>Waaaah, Gamefreak isn't doing what I personally want! WAAAAAH

That's honestly what you fucking sound like
>>
>>26668756
DARK TYPE IS EVIL TYPE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ABSENCE OF LIGHT YOU THUNDERING FAGGOTS IT'S BEEN NEARLY TWENTY YEARS AND YOU -STILL- CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS?!
>>
>>26668756
Epic forced maymays of SM cover mons aside, """"Dark""" type was one of the biggest translaion mistakes from Japanese to Western languages so far giving us:
>shitposters
>edgelords
>oc deviantart garbage
>light type memefags
>>
Can't wait to see Weakness Policy Lunala in action, probably it will suck because of no special priority.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.