[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greninja, what the fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: gdt.png (840 KB, 1275x713) Image search: [Google]
gdt.png
840 KB, 1275x713
Greninja, what the fuck?
>>
>>26668580
wait what
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>
are the animators just too lazy to draw his tongue sticking out
>>
I just knew that this pic would show up as a thread

Critical research failure
>>
>>26668580
But... That's it's tongue... Someone fucked up.
>>
>>26668596

Idk maybe it's coming out from the other side of its face
>>
Should've stick with the bubble scarf idea.
>>
File: Tongue_Novelty_Toy.jpg (49 KB, 507x366) Image search: [Google]
Tongue_Novelty_Toy.jpg
49 KB, 507x366
>>
>>26668597
Explain please
>>
...So like...it's not actually attached to his mouth?
>>
>>26668580
To be fair, his mouth is closed only for a couple frames.
>>
>>26668668
Well in the anime they did show the tongue coming out from his mouth to catch something.
>>
Looks to me like its just coming out the other side of his mouth.
>>
>>26668668
It's just a badly drawn frame. You need to pause the episode to even notice.
>>
>>26668727
In the frame before it, you can see that the tongue is attached to his right of his mouth. That is the side we're looking at now - it's clearly not attached anymore. Furthermore, the line across Greninja's tongue shows where the overlap between the tongue that just came out of his mouth and the tongue that has already done one loop is.
>>
>people will still defend the anime
>>
>>26668750
>a few frames of a low budget episode between the high budget episodes of the 8th gym and the league
>hurr the anime sucks guyz xDD
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.