[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much damage do the Psychic-type cute mythicals with 100 in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (62 KB, 1254x1254) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 1254x1254
How much damage do the Psychic-type cute mythicals with 100 in every stat take from Foul Play if they are under the effects of Trick or Treat? I want to get an idea of how Lunala's bulk or lack thereof will be.
>>
>>26665114
Roughly 242%. Lunala is doomed.
>>
>>26665114
0- Atk Foul Play vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 408-484 (119.6 - 141.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
>>
>>26665130
>>26665141
Holy crap, it's that bad? Even if Lunala was bulky despite its appearance, it still wouldn't take the hit even with its ability.
>>
>>26665306
I mean, no, but that hardly matters. People on this site sperg out about 4x weaknesses like theyre somehow damning, when theyre hardly a big deal at all. Theyre just overkill.

You generally dont want to be taking SE hits no matter what, 2x or 4x. Doesnt matter, its all bad to take, and often results in OHKO's. Like, seriously, we have an equivalent in Dragonite. Youre retarded if you send in a Multiscale Dragonite to tank an Ice attack... thats not what you do, you tank the shit out of normal attacks so you can use it as a free set up.

Also
>Moonfag tries desperately to defend Lunala xD

I think Lunala looks like a flying piece of shit, one of the worst looking legends to date. I just know that being 4x weak to something is pretty damn common in higher tiers and hardly damns anything.
>>
>>26665361
Lunala's appearance made me switch to Sun as my main version. Apart from that, do those factors make Lugia the best Multiscale user given how it lacks a 4x weakness?
>>
>>26665419
Its really too early to say. If Lunala's design is to set up and sweep, then you could argue it's better in that regard.

As far as straight tanking, its unlikely itll be better than Lugia. Usable defensive typing, recovery, Multiscale and godlike stat placement.
>>
>>26665361
I agree but the only fact is that it has a 4x weakness to dark which means pursuit might knock it out with out it switching. And sucker punch
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.