[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we will never have PokeGirls this good Why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1441530898112.png (2 MB, 1460x1738) Image search: [Google]
1441530898112.png
2 MB, 1460x1738
>we will never have PokeGirls this good
Why live?
>>
I hope we never get shitty waifubait like this
>>
>>26665047
>medabots sequel games never got licensed for translation

Man, I liked medabots.
>>
File: 1460544243010.jpg (46 KB, 336x354) Image search: [Google]
1460544243010.jpg
46 KB, 336x354
>>26665063
faggot
>>
>>26665047
>Company died so hard that not even waifufagging could save them

Good.
>>
File: diamonds.jpg (1 MB, 4531x1361) Image search: [Google]
diamonds.jpg
1 MB, 4531x1361
>>26665047
>skindents
>>
>>26665047
There's some good ones in that line up, but I still think pokemon has more variety and interesting designs.

I think the worst that can come out of this is that we will never have a game where their clothes get ripped up when you beat them in a pokebattle. Other than that, I'll stick to my superior pokegirls.

Medabots was pretty cool back in the day, though, I'll admit.
>>
>>26665047
Also, that center girl on the left is seriously annoying me.

She's supposed to have a fang, which is great, except it's the exact same color as her skin and just makes it look like she has some weird growth on her lip.

Not being able to color a fucking tooth is just lazy, man.
>>
Why don't western game companies ever pander to waifufags like jap companies do? It seems like a pretty consistent, devoted audience on both sides off the ocean, but western developers never seem to go for it.
>>
>>26665624
Why would they damage their image by pandering to what's consider the pathetic virginal scum of society, when they can sell millions going for the normal audience.
>>
>>26665587
The Medabots studio that DIDN'T make this one got shut down, not the other way around.
>>
>>26665624
>Why don't western game companies ever pander to waifufags like jap companies do?
I don't play FPS, but isn't that exactly what that Overwatch meme game is?
>>
>>26665624
Feminism is bigger in the west, look at how DOA volleyball 3 got slammed so hard they didn't even localize it

The waifu games that do get localized also don't sell as well in the west either because western waifufags are much fewer in number or because they have an actual concept of shame, unlike the Akibahara otaku who can freely stride up to the counter with My Little Sister's Panties Are Under Attack 3 and buy it no problem because he's surrounded by his own kind
>>
>>26665047
>that skin fang
>good
disgusting
>>
>>26665047
Medabots went out with a waifufag bang.

TPCi has been riding a steady gravy train, helping OLM climb the latter from "Literally Who Studio" to something as prestigious as Toei used to be in the past.

Pokemon just needs to sell the monsters. Medabots doesn't even stand out that much as a mecha series or a monster battling series sadly enough.

Sugimori defined the Pokemon style much to the point where it's hard to depart from imitating his style, though exceptions like Trozei, Pokken and Conquest do exist. Even so, the priority is the Pokemon because they know their product and audience. The grass LOOKS greener from the other side but it's not gonna happen because every gen there's a few million kids old enough to enjoy it.
>>
>>26665047
I dare you to find a Pokegirl as generic as those. Those things could have come out of a Dollmaker "make your own anime" dressup flash.
>>
>>26665624
numales , feminists and cucks now control vydia
>>
>>26665741
>This is what anon actually believes
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.