[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly brought on the suspicion that Sun/Moon would be gen 6.5?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: parasect.png (92 KB, 900x794) Image search: [Google]
parasect.png
92 KB, 900x794
What exactly brought on the suspicion that Sun/Moon would be gen 6.5?
>>
File: gen6conspiracy.png (1 MB, 2142x1342) Image search: [Google]
gen6conspiracy.png
1 MB, 2142x1342
reminder that none of this has been disproven.
>>
>>26664234
That only 71 Pokémon were introduced, that the XY remained partially unresolved, that they were hinting a lot towards the availability of Zygarde's forms, that the 3DS is nearing the end of its life cycle and starting a new generation would force the console to stay in life support instead of allowing it to die and be replaced by a new one...
>>
File: 1464872952058[1].png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1464872952058[1].png
2 MB, 2560x1440
You tell me OP.

>b-but we knew they were going to reuse models!
models yes. textures and animations? no.
>>
>>26664280
(I meant to write "plot" after XY, but I realised that the games had none)
>>
>>26664234
>would be
It is 6.5, moron
>>
>>26664234
Autism.
>>
>>26664234
Zygarde
>>
>>26664234
That's how bad gen 6 was, people couldn't believe it ended and started so soon
>>
>>26664234
Loose ends involving Kalos mostly, plus GameFreak never having released so little amount of Pokemon before

t. Gen6.5fag who pushed the idea in the early days of XY
>>
I can't believe how many faggots are still in denial in this thread

Jesus Christ

I know it's the oldest argument in the book, but seriously. Gen IV and V had the exact same engine and graphical power. V even reused all of IV's sprites, albeit animating them. New Pokemon mean New Generation. Is it really that hard to comprehend?
>>
>>26665660
New Pokemon Professor=new generation

Prove me wrong faggot
>>
>>26664234
The fact that Zygarde, part of the main trio of Gen 6, still hadn't had anything done with it. Its forms and signature moves aren't in Gen 6, and there's basically no mention of it anywhere
The in-battle graphics look identical to XYORAS, when every generation before has had at least a slight upgrade
Every generation's main game has had a follow-up game in the same generation

I'm no longer convinced it's Gen 6, but it was way too early to start the next gen in my opinion
>>
>>26665695
Elm dindu nothing
>>
>>26664280
>the 3DS is nearing the end of its life cycle
source?
>>
>>26664234
>>26664296
>>26665448
It's gen 6 or it's 7, your own arbitrary definitions don't matter. 6.5fags are stupid, don't be stupid.
>>26665695
Can't, but it's a pattern they can easily break. That goes for like a majority, if not all of 7fag arguments.
>>26666189
Common sense, really.
>>26665660
But what if Sun and Moon are 6th gen? You would consider them to be 7th gen regardless right? Doesn't that make you the one in denial?
>>
>>26667319
>replying to everyone in thread
>all schools in my area just ended yesterday for summer
Huh, seems about right
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.