[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>borrow alpha sapphire from a friend >decide to do a nuzlocke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1454285550414.jpg (9 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
1454285550414.jpg
9 KB, 263x192
>borrow alpha sapphire from a friend
>decide to do a nuzlocke for my first playthrough since i heard the game was easy
>dont use exp share and dont grind
>still overleveled by the fifth gym
>>
>>26664021
What is your picture trying to convey?
>>
>>26664021
You have to eventually box some of your mons and capture weak shit to keep them leveled with the NPCs retard.
>>
Currently playing this.

Hardest pokemon game ive ever played

https://soloplayer3.wordpress.com/2016/01/19/pokemon-rutilerubyrisingruby-combined-hack/

Gl with nuzlocking this
>>
>>26664049
Nuzlocking hacks is really fucking hard because you gameshark or action replay rare candies to prevent boring ass level grinding.
>>
>>26664049
been playing this, I actually have to fucking put my pokemon in pkhex and add levels to my new captured pokemon since the faggot drayano whatever his name is left the wild untouched

still fun
>hiker with moltres
>>
>>26664021
Dunno how you managed that, I seem to have kept under the curve.
>>
>>26664101
>>26664073
>cheating in a nuzlocke

jesus christ
>>
>>26664045
>This
I bet you were still using your starter, OP
>>
>>26664336
These are the type of faggots who complain about MUH XP SHARE.
>>
>>26664286
Assuming battling every Pokemon and trainer? Only way I can think. I battle every trainer but avoid wild encounters unless I need to capture a new Pokemon.
>>
>>26664286
>>26664367

I just battle every trainer and any wild encounters that I run into. are there leoe that don't battle every trainer?
>>
>>26664021
Don't worry, by the time you get your 8th badge grinding will be hell again.
>>
>>26664336
>>26664364
>implying I said i'm nuzlocking
>those implications
>>
>>26664021
The only pokemon game I had real problems with while nuzlocking was platinum.

But that was mostly because I rolled a dice to get my starter, and I got Piplup. Then, in the following routes I got a Buizel and a Shellos

>mfw the second gym is grass
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.