[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Living in a post-X&Y world >People STILL want forced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1465166208418.jpg (132 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1465166208418.jpg
132 KB, 1024x768
>Living in a post-X&Y world
>People STILL want forced as fuck romance in Pokemon
>>
It'll probably never happen but a guy can dream. Ya boy Ash deserves to get some action.
>>
>People STILL like golem
>>
>>26663574
>Playing pokemon
>Wanting more humans
>>
>>26663574
>Living in a Post-X&Y world
>People STILL say it was good and the starters weren't shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 533x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 533x493
>Living in a post-XY world
>People pretend B2W2 didn't exist
>>
>STILL no mega Flygon
>>
>living in a post-XY world
>and I am a post-XY girl
>you know that we are living in a post-XY world
>and I am a post-XY girl
>na na na-na na-na na na-na
>>
Most of the people who want romance are the sorts of losers who have never so much as touched a person of the other sex and actually think the recent trend of every nip game adding romance options is a good thing and not almost always marking the point game play takes a big turn for the worse in the series

The rest just have shit taste
>>
>>26663574
Truly. Why anyone wants romance forced on the player is beyond my understanding. Shauna was horrible enough and these guys want even more of that crap. It's absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>26664000
>hating shauna
B-but muh delicious brown! Muh meme fetish!
>>
because forced romance is at least something I can ironically enjoy.
>>
>>26663574
>still no option to join "evil" team
>the team is actually a cult, the people arent in it for world domination or getting money

Life is suffering
>>
>playing as the girl
>have to watch you and shauna watch fireworks for a minute
>have to sit through awkward les yay moment with a brown loli character
>"little girls won't know what gay is, just leave it in"
>"girls don't play pokemon games, do they?"

Why did they do this?
>>
File: 1462332894144.jpg (16 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1462332894144.jpg
16 KB, 600x549
>>26663574
I can fucking see it now.

>Sun and moon forces you into a relationship with the MC you didn't pick
>Have to spend as much time doing relationship shit with a "character" with no personality, as you do fighting Villain Team
>>
File: crying_man_jpg_scaled_500.jpg (75 KB, 448x500) Image search: [Google]
crying_man_jpg_scaled_500.jpg
75 KB, 448x500
>>26664235
It hurts knowing that's going to happen.
>>
>>26664235
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qKy9iK_jDc
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.