[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roard to E3: /vp/ edition #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Tokyo game show is better tbh.jpg (147 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo game show is better tbh.jpg
147 KB, 600x300
What do you expect to see in the E3/Nintendo Treehouse?
>>
zelda like they said
>>
Mega Lucario S and Mega Greninja M.
>>
>>26661966
Pokemon related? A new trailer showing off the speculated new mechanic.

Everything else? Not much aside from Zelda, which isn't really up my alley but will be Nintendo's biggest game in years.
>>
>>26661987
They also said pokemon sun and moon will be played live
>>
>>26661966
A bunch of ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING
>>
File: 1464168269860.jpg (82 KB, 366x375) Image search: [Google]
1464168269860.jpg
82 KB, 366x375
>>26661987
This fucking meme again
>>
>>26662413
King of /vp/
>>
>>26662413
guy this who is? king /vp/ is¿
>>
A lot of Groudons.
>>
>>26661987
>Treehouse playing Zelda for several straight

Well, it wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo's disappointment exceeds expectations
>>
>>26662487
*several days
>>
>>26661966
Gian shooting up the place
>>
>>26661966
The first part of the game, up to and including the battle with Hau.
They might show that dog thing from an earlier trailer, but beyond that I don't expect anything more.

>>26661987
Where the fuck have you been?
>>
Getting your Pokemon, battling the first trainer, and perhaps walking into the grass for a bit.

And the grass will have all the new Pokemon swapped out with old route 1 shitmons so they can show off the battle engine more without revealing any new Pokemon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.