[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pokemon go meet up thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mwpxlaRbw71rhzoppo1_500.gif (240 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwpxlaRbw71rhzoppo1_500.gif
240 KB, 500x500
anyone in the los angeles area got pokemon go beta testing yet?

i started with charmander. caught zubat and magnemite. imnot even a big pokemon fan (i prefer digimon) but this is fun as fuck.

pic related. want haunter.
>>
How do I even find Pokemon? None appear on my overworld map
>>
>>26662319
I dropped incense on my house a bunch and caught 34 different kinds today
>>
>>26660929
>digimon
>>>/out/
>>
>>26660929
I'm in, but in oregon.
>>
>>26663272

Thanks for the tip. Been chilling on the couch with pokemon coming to me. Have a pokestop right outside too so I've been getting a lot.

As for OP, I'm in orange county. Lots of stops and a few gyms nearby. Went into espaniol part of town to get some tacos and the stops drastically decreased, which made me smile.
>>
PSA: you'll get new coins from the professor when you open your shop every 24 hours
>>
Anyone know how/when great balls and ultra balls are unlocked in the shop?
>>
I live in the San Ferando valley. I'm on the blue team.
>>
How long does it take to get accepted into the beta? Are invites done going out, because I only signed up a few hours ago?
>>
>>26665167
I signed up day of, which was like may 16 or something, and I still have nothing.
>>
>>26665180
That could just mean you didn't get accepted (which would suck).

I don't understand why they wouldn't just let anyone in who signed up. Seems like something they'd try to do considering it working is based on reaching and being balanced for everyone on a global scale.
>>
>>26665180

How long have you had a pokemon trainer club account? I wonder if that factors in.
>>
>>26665198
Fuck, is that necessary? I don't have one
>>
>>26665193
I used 2 accounts, and they both played Ingress, so I would have hoped that would help my chances.
>>
>>26665198
>>26665208
I don't think it has anything to do with it--I've had one for ages and haven't gotten in either.
>>
>>26665208

No idea. I've had one that was fairly active since BW, and I got my invite yesterday.
>>
I heard this thing is pretty battery hungry.

Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>26665617
Also curious as to the answer of this
>>
Currently grinding my Bulbasaur. I found an oddish today too.

Was busy today so didnt play, but it is pretty fun. I like walking around town and finding pokemon.

>>26665617
It is. Get a good phone
>>
Caught a Dratini couple hours ago. Took awhile, not a lot a balls just a lot of freezes. The game would freeze a lot during the battle but I would just restart Pokemon GO and the Dratini was still there since it never actually ran away.
>>
>>26666479
Also I've been catching loads of Rattatas and Raticates and placing them in gyms. The Raticates with quick attack/hyperbeam movesets seem to perform well.
>>
>>26660929
I mean is it possible someone could just upload the apk for Android so we could all check out the beta
>>
Yellow team!! also what's your strongest pokemon and what's its CP?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.