[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay everyone's saying this anime is "good" I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_mb8kl8xWUU1r8l831.png (14 KB, 471x426) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb8kl8xWUU1r8l831.png
14 KB, 471x426
Okay everyone's saying this anime is "good"
I'm 13 episodes in XYZ and it's so fucking bland and redundant
Okay obviously I like seeing pokémons in action and re-live the kalos region to some extent but I'd just like to know why do you call it a "good" show.

What's the fucking POINT of team rocket
In like episode 11 or 12 they try to STEAL PIKACHU AGAIN with a giant arm like THEY HAVEN'T DONE IT BEFORE and NOBODY NOTICES THIS they just OBVIOUSLY kick the gang's ass and then just move on

Please tell me there's something to it cause I'm forcing myself through it just to see the league kick ash' ass and maybe some zygarde lore I don't know greninja is pretty cool but GOD DAMN IT
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 417x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 417x397
Seems like your problem for believing Ashnime fags.

If I were you I'd just skip to the League when it comes out or the Wulfric fights because those seemed to make the containment thread go crazy.
>>
>>26659400
BW anime is better
>>
>>26659446
>BW anime
>Good
>>
File: Lol.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
Lol.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>26659400
This and that pic made me laugh more than I should've.

I believed too, Anon, and downloaded episodes, so thanks for the heads up. Proceeding with caution.
>>
> Falling for the 'XYZ anime is good' meme
>>
>>26659400
Just ashnimefags and serenafags and manchildren. If you're one of them you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>26659514
The first half was actually good. There was no useless episodes at all and the war some good plot points too, like Jetpack Team Rocket, Meowth pretending to be a good boy and something like that.
>>
>>26659400
Serenafags love the anime. Everyone else knows that the Pokemon anime is meh.
>>
>>26659400
The low amount of battles and high about of inter-personal fuckery in the show is absolutely astounding. When you have something with a guaranteed shallow plot and which is supposed to basically be a glorified commercial, why not focus on the battling?
The characters are so bland, and you can even hear how forced it sounds in the sub. Its just ridiculous. I have no fucking clue what type of special retard would actually defend this shit.
>>
File: NiceWorkMac.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
NiceWorkMac.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>believing anything animefags say

That was your first mistake, always steer clear from /padt/.
>>
>>26659400
Yeah you're just wasting your time. As someone else in this thread said, the anime is meant for manchildren and other such subhumans.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.