[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Little shit you want for Gen 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>PSS lets you know when your shit gets traded on the GTS when you connect to the internet rather than checking the app over and over
>soaring with any flying pokemon you have (or even levitate ability)
>surf with similar effects to sharpedo and shit depending on your mon
>challenge mode and easy mode with no key
>>
Mega to be a common thing so you don't have any of the plot revolving around it again
>>
>Gym leaders with full teams before post game
>Gyms leaders based around strategies rather than types, for example the first gym leader's team is about buffing and sweeping, while the next is about stalling and status inflicting
>Gym leaders actually do shit in the plot besides act as bosses you see once (Black/White did it perfectly)
>Elite 4 that doesn't fuck around and does everything to push your shit in
>>
>>26658990
a post game that isn't the Maison for the third straight entry into the series.

trainers have more than 3 goddamn pokemon
>>
>Evil team member's parties actually consist of more than Zubats and other generic poison types
>>
Pokemon-Amie was one of my favorite things about Gen VI, so it should return along with the ability to have your Pokemon play with each other, not just one-on-one between yourself and an individual mon.
>>
>>26658990
>challenge mode
this is all i want
but will never happen because that would require them to put in an ounce of effort
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.