[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Champions Thread : > rank em > talk about em > hate em
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
Champions Thread : > rank em > talk about em > hate em
>>
I'll rank 'em, at least.

Blue > Steven > Cynthia > Lance > Iris > Alder > Diantha > Wallace
>>
Stfu
>>
FAGGOT > Cynthia > Steven > Wallace > Lance > Iris > Alder > Diantha
>>
Cynthia > Steven > Iris > Blue > Diantha > Alder > Wallace > Lance
>>
Cynthia canonically pegs all the other champions.
>>
1. GrĂ¼n
2. Alder
3. Cynthia
4. Iris
5. Who cares
>>
>>26659051
>pegs
Fuck off.
>>
Cynthia/Steven/Blue > Lance/Alder > Who gives a fuck

Objective answer.
>>
Lance>Steven>Alder>Blue>Wallace>Iris>Diantha>Cynthia
>>
>>26658836
Blue is the only one with a dynamic personality. Gamefreak does a shit job at character development, except they got it right with Blue. He's good, but not nice. He's friendly, but not outgoing. He's focused, yet knows a little about everything.

All the rest of the champions are so stale in their personality. Yes, even Steven, Cyntha and Aldair, or whatever Gen 5's champion was. They have personality, but it's exaggerated and one dimensional.
>>
They're all cute and nice I like em
>>
Cynthia > Steven > Alder > Diantha > Wallace > Lance > Iris > Blue

And to "WAAH why is blue the last?": Blue is a good rival but after beating him and his team several times during RBY/FRLG i didnt feel anything exciting by beating his ass AGAIN.
>>
Cynthia is my girl
>>
File: 1388702605496.gif (3 MB, 350x193) Image search: [Google]
1388702605496.gif
3 MB, 350x193
>>26659059
>>
>>26659092
See>>26659219
>>
Blue>Alder>Cynthia>rest is too shit to decide
>>
>>26658836

Cynthia > Blue > Steven > Iris > Alder > Lance > Diantha, I guess.
>>
>>26659104
>Cynthia
>exaggerated
I always thought Cynthia's biggest problem was that she had NO personality.

She was nice; OK. She was helpful; fine. But there was no clincher to her that made her particularly... interesting, I guess is the word I'm looking for? Same problem I had with Steven.

She's still my favorite Champion, but not in terms of her personality. Blue and Alder are probably the ones with the most character development, so they're a close second. Although with Blue, I had the same problem as >>26659149. Come to think of it, Alder was a similarly empty win, given he got trounced by N in the story. He gets a slight pass though, since Legendary help and all.

Wallace, Lance, and Iris follow up due to their fabulous outfits.

Diantha and Steven are last. Just not very interesting. Steven gets some props for using Armaldo though, so there's that.
>>
>>26659237
/thread
>>
>>26658836
>alder
>doesn't even fight you the first time you get to him
wow nice champion
>>
>>26659287

Cynthia's personality is a combination of muh myths and muh I actually am the very best look at how my pokemon all have 31 IVs in all stats. Which isn't as much as Blue, but it's there.

I don't know why people talk about Alder like he was a good character, all he did was talk to you a couple times and get his ass beat off-screen. He barely even counts as a champion.
>>
>>26659219
admiting the gender
no thanks.
>>
Cynthia > Steven > Alder > Iris > Diantha > Blue > Lance
>>
>>26658836
Blue>Cynthia>Steven>Lance>Alder>Wallace>Diantha>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iris
>>
>>26661531
What?
>>
>>26658836
Wallace < Diantha < < < Lance < Steven < Iris < Cynthia < Alder < Blue
>>
>>26658888
The only correct response
>>
>>26659300
And thats why you're not getting the championship the first time
>>
Everyone > Iris > Alder >>>>>>>>>>>> Diantha
>>
>>26658888
Quads confirm it.
>>
>>26659300
What was the point of replacing Alder in BW2, anyway?
>>
>>26665955
They realized he sucked ass and replaced him
>>
>>26665964
>replaced shit with more shit
>>
>>26665979
At least Iris had a well designed outfit and a good theme, instead of being a washed up hobo who loses to everyone
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.