[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (152 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152 KB, 750x1334
Give me a hand here, Jolteon would shit all over luxray. Who's with me?
>>
>>26658551
It wouldn't. Crunch/return luxray against 65 defence jolteon
>>
>>26658565
I've rekt many a luxray with my jolteon in my days jolteons speed and special attack always trump over every luxray I've fought
>>
Luxray's Speed: 70
Jolteon's Speed: 130

Luxray's Attack: 120
Jolteon' Sp. Attack: 110

Jolteon is faster and Luxray hits slighty stronger. Luxray can't use STABs due to Jolteon's Volt Absorb (which resists anyways).

Now Luxray would OHKO a Jolteon with Facade + Guts because of Jolteon's 65 and 60 HP and Defense.
>>
<luxray is just a dog
The fuck? Have they never seen a lion before?
>>
>>26658683
OP is the one that said that
>>
>>26658551
Damn OP, not only do you not know jack about pokemon, but you also don't know the difference between a dumb dog and a fierce lion.
>>
jolteon with focus blast BAM super effective, luxray goes down in one hit
>>
>>26658932
Luxray isn't electric/dark
>>
File: giphy.gif (340 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
340 KB, 300x214
>>26658551
>Luxray is just a dog there's so many dog pokemon
>Luxray is just a dog
>Luxray
>A dog

Also, charge your goddamn phone.
>>
>confused Manectric for having the name Farfetch'd
>"Luxray would shot on jolteon" UR UH LAIR
>Luxray is dog

fuck off both of you.f
>>
>>26658551
Luxray is a cat you fucking retard. Also, Heliolisk shits on both.
>>
Luxray will win one on one with Facade. But in general Jolteon is better.
>>
Jolteon would win because he'd just Volt Switch then let other Pokemon kill Luxray
>>
>>26659689
Kek. I suppose this is the true answer to many of these debates.
>>
>>26658960
You're a retard it's charging already

>>26659460
And the guy who said Farfetchd was different from the Manectric guy faggot
>>
>>26659689
This is correct because no one is dumb enough to keep a Jolteon in against a Luxray.

HOWEVER Luxray would die to a Jolteon if Luxray doesn't use a move like Superpower or something to destroy Jolteon on the first turn, otherwise it'd get killed by a second Shadow Ball or some shit.

BUT if this was a fight in the anime, Jolteon would probably win.
>>
>>26658551
>Bandit Keith
>Tristan Taylor
But do you have a KING OF GAMES?
>>
>>26658600
bullshit there is no way jolteon can one shot not even with hp ground specs and luxray would just facade
>>
>>26658551
Luxray has the advantage using average IV's, and no EV's with a neutral nature. Jolteon needs to land 4 Shadow Balls to Luxray's 3 Crunches. The odds of hax are slightly in Jolteon's favor, however.

Assuming they are bred specifically for this fight, Luxray wins harder, since Jolteon still needs between 3-4 Shadowballs, depending on its damage rolls, while Luxray only needs 3. Even getting a crit doesn't always help Jolteon win. Following Crunch with a Superpower has a chance of a 2hko, and if it fails, the attack drop won't impede a 3hko.

The fact that Luxray can win through the bred match even if Jolteon gets some hax is really telling. I give it to Luxray.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.